I'm starting to freak out. Where the hell is Kannibul?

jcourtjr

• Members

Originally posted by SergeantThump

Dumped it as in fallen over? Yeah, I think he did that the first week he owned it.

Seriously? Well...I'm not really suprised.

Chris...haven't seen you around, still playing bass....or have you gone back to guitar?

• Members
Originally posted by Wizard of Ozz

WTF is up bro! Hope you're ok Wyatt Earp
;)
. Definitely get that bullet looked at... sounds painful dude.

A while back Can-O-Bull made various statement regarding amp repairs, speakers, etc. that were total BS. One of the more humorous ones was that IIRC he came up with a way to break in speakers faster by "massaging" the dust caps... yeah rubbing the thingys in the middle with his fingers... I guess he was feeling lonely.
;)

Another time he said Ohms Law wasn't always true or something to that effect. He's like a one man comdey show. A bad comedy show.

:D

You know whats worse than all of us? The punk bitch who constantly brings it up and tries to rub it in his face to make himself feel better.

Thats lame. :thu:

• Members
Originally posted by lenduffy

Seriously? Well...I'm not really suprised.

Chris...haven't seen you around, still playing bass....or have you gone back to guitar?

Still playing bass in a band. Going pretty strong on it. Of course, I've picked the guitar back up at home, though. :)

• Members

massaging a dust cap.???.....now there a {censored}ing stupid idea..

Originally posted by Wizard of Ozz

A while back Can-O-Bull made various statement regarding amp repairs, speakers, etc. that were total BS. One of the more humorous ones was that IIRC he came up with a way to break in speakers faster by "massaging" the dust caps... yeah rubbing the thingys in the middle with his fingers... I guess he was feeling lonely.
;)

Another time he said Ohms Law wasn't always true or something to that effect. He's like a one man comdey show. A bad comedy show.

• Members
Originally posted by telephant

You know whats worse than all of us? The punk bitch who constantly brings it up and tries to rub it in his face to make himself feel better.

Thats lame.
:thu:

Then why don't you talk to jcourtjr since he started the thread? Innsurrection asked me a question and I answered it truthfully. If that bothers you, I couldn't give 2 {censored}s less.

:wave:

• Members

Originally posted by SergeantThump

LOL! The idea of Kannibul participating on a fitness forum is humorous...

I'd say it's about as humorous as people who are trying to learn guitar--and openly admitting it--participating in a guitar related forum. In other words, not very humorous at all.

He's admitted in his first post on that forum that he's out of shape and that he's trying to change. He's even given more details than most would feel comfortable with. Of all the things to pick on him about, I wouldn't say this would be the best one.

Archived