VIDEO: Stupidly fast Neo-Classical player...

Random Hero

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by SteveVHT

I taught him that....
:freak:

The funny part is how people love YJM and there are a million guys that destroy him in that style...
:D

heh yeh, exactly. I've never really been a huge Yngwie fan, but that {censored} still impresses the hell out of me. How can it not!? :eek:

• Members

Fast speed, impressing.

The only thing was nothing there sounded musical to me... just a guy wanking off on the fretboard like countles others.

That... and he looks like a troll with that snarl on his face while playing, either that or he's busting a load.

• Members

Originally posted by Random Hero

heh yeh, exactly. I've never really been a huge Yngwie fan, but that {censored} still impresses the hell out of me. How can it not!?
:eek:

The countless hours of just sitting with a metronome wanking away at scales and pieces is crazy....

It's simply the same thing as being a body builder....Keep doing it and you will have huge muscles...

Same goes for that style...Sit in your room with no life and do the same crap over and over, and you will have amazing, flawless technique....

There are a few exceptions like Becker, Friedman, etc that just have it naturally. But they also don't play like robots like YJM...

But very impressive technique with all of them.

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by NoodleFace

Fast speed, impressing.

The only thing was nothing there sounded musical to me... just a guy wanking off on the fretboard like countles others.

That... and he looks like a troll with that snarl on his face while playing, either that or he's busting a load.

Aww, you beat me to it. I wanted to write "no soul...{censored}ty tone" first.:o

• Members

I taught him that....

The funny part is how people love YJM and there are a million guys that destroy him in that style...
:D

Yep, was impressive back in the 80s with Alcatraz, but he's strickly one-dimensional.

There are droves of unknowns that put YJM to task on a daily basis.

• Members

The countless hours of just sitting with a metronome wanking away at scales and pieces is crazy....

It's simply the same thing as being a body builder....Keep doing it and you will have huge muscles...

Same goes for that style...Sit in your room with no life and do the same crap over and over, and you will have amazing, flawless technique....

There are a few exceptions like Becker, Friedman, etc that just have it naturally. But they also don't play like robots like YJM...

But very impressive technique with all of them.

Steve

Does the same premise work for having internet muscles? I want me some of those... :love:

In all seriousness, I agree. How many hours MUST they spend learning that stuff to a metronome to become that accomplished!?

• Members

Does the same premise work for having internet muscles? I want me some of those...
:love:

In all seriousness, I agree. How many hours MUST they spend learning that stuff to a metronome to become that accomplished!?

Wouldn't be worth it at all to me. But I do enjoy seeing someone show off like that occassionally.:)

• Members

That's probably the fastest I've seen someone play and still have that important musical/melody/feeling component! I still don't like how those crazy sweeps sound though... everything else was sweet!

• Members

I didnt like it. Nothing about it was musical. He sounded like he was playing under water... :freak:

There comes a point where if you play too fast the notes lose themselves and blend into one another...which defeats the purpose of playing single notes.

• Members

On the comments he says he's been playing for 15 years and usually gets 3 to 5 hours a day, but sometimes just an hour.

Archived