JTM-45 Offset

January_Embers

• Members

I have the opprotunity to pick up one of those sexy as hell JTM-45 Offsets that Marshall made a few years ago. #300/300. I played around with it today and it sounded freakin' incredible. Does anyone know what would be a reasonable price to pay for one of these? Its in almost mint condition with just two extremely tiny rips in the leather. Thanks for your input!

• Members

Originally posted by insurrection

That would be an awesome amp to have... I'm not sure of a fair used value though... maybe search Ebay's completed listings for guidance on what they're going for?

I haven't actually been able to find any past auctions for one. New they seem to want to go for around $3500 though and the guy wants a good deal less than that. I'm 99% sure I'm gonna get it . . . I'd kick myself several times for passing something like this up.

• Members

Originally posted by January_Embers

I haven't actually been able to find any past auctions for one. New they seem to want to go for around $3500 though and the guy wants a good deal less than that. I'm 99% sure I'm gonna get it . . . I'd kick myself several times for passing something like this up.

Well dude, according to the info, it's the LAST one made, that would be significant... ACDC used JTM-45's in the studio, NOT PLEXI's.... I'd go for it if you can afford it man, thats a collectors peice for sure, AND not be UBER expensive

• Members
Originally posted by insurrection

Well dude, according to the info, it's the LAST one made, that would be significant... ACDC used JTM-45's in the studio, NOT PLEXI's.... I'd go for it if you can afford it man, thats a collectors peice for sure, AND not be UBER expensive

Can I afford it? No. Am I going to get it anyway? Yeah . . . besides, who needs to eat three meals a day when two is just as good, right? :thu:

As long as I don't have a sudden change of heart, I'll be posting pics of it tomorrow if anyone is interested . . .

• Members
Originally posted by January_Embers

Can I afford it? No. Am I going to get it anyway? Yeah . . . besides, who needs to eat three meals a day when two is just as good, right?
:thu:

As long as I don't have a sudden change of heart, I'll be posting pics of it tomorrow if anyone is interested . . .

Yeah man, post it up!

Archived