Spam: Vintage Keyboards/Synths For Sale

funk5

• Members

Lots of stuff listed here:

Six Trak is sold.

Wurlitzer is sold.

JP-8000 is sold.

Deal Pending on the Beige Suitcase Rhodes top. Pics: http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd183/chuckydiesel/Cream%20Rhodes%20Suitcase%20Top/

$800 Plus shipping!

The second is a 1976 Stage with legs, sustain pedal and rod. It is in good shape aside from some minor marks. Has new damper felts, recently tuned and regulated. Pics: http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/554657/1/1976%20Stage%20Rhodes?h=632d67 Asking $800 plus shipping.

Tascam M-520 mixer Everything is functioning and is pretty darn quiet on it. I tested it out pretty thoroughly when I bought it, but haven't used it much since. This thing is a monster, so it would have to be local pickup or I could deliver it within reason, or if you really want I can get it crated. Asking $600 OBO

Hohner D6 Clavinet -- upgraded preamp with kit from clavinet.com, also new hammer tips, new tolex. I'm finishing some maintenance on it which will be done soon -- key combs being leveled, hammers adjusted for proper striking on the anvils, key leveling, key dip, and tuning. I might put new strings and new yarn, not sure yet. The teak wood covering isn't in the best shape but I'm going to clean it up and put on some wood treatment to make it look better. I'll get some pics soon. $1500.

I'm located in Sioux Falls, SD. I'm willing to ship world wide and payments only by payapl. I have excellent buying/selling feedback on ebay under the name: cgullick I've got good feedback on vintage synth under the same username. PM me with any questions/interest. My email is: airdostada@hotmail.com Thanks!

-Chuck

• Members
One last bumpity. Six Trak is sold. Possible deals pending still on JP, Wurly, and the Tascam mixer. Anyone interested in anything let me know as it's likely off to ebay for whatever doesn't go here real soon. Also pics of the 1976 Stage Rhodes added. Thanks all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Just moved and brought all my stuff with me so I'm keeping it for sale on some of the forums for a while cause I don't like ebay.

Both Rhodes are still here, JP-8000 is here as well as the Tascam M-520 mixer -- willing to take best offers on the mixer.

Adding a Hohner D6 Clavinet -- upgraded preamp with kit from clavinet.com, also new hammer tips, new tolex. I'm finishing some maintenance on it which will be done soon -- key combs being leveled, hammers adjusted for proper striking on the anvils, key leveling, key dip, and tuning. I might put new strings and new yarn, not sure yet. The teak wood covering isn't in the best shape but I'm going to clean it up and put on some wood treatment to make it look better. I'll get some pics soon. Probably going to be asking $1400-$1500. Will update when it's finished really soon.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Quick update: Deal pending on the 1980 beige Suitcase top.

1976 Stage Rhodes is still available ($700 plus shipping) but if I don't get any more serious offers by the end of the week it's going to get parted out on ebay! Don't let it happen!

Clavinet D6 & Tascam M-520 are still available (see first post).

Thanks Harmony Central!

• Members

you don't happen to need a bunch of modular analogue sequencers?

Maybe? I'm thinking of getting the new SEM in the near future...I'm new to modular, but pm me me and let's talk (or shoot me an email from my first post if that's easier).

@Clusterchord: Thanks man! I've gotta ask who the girl is in your avatar? Always wondered.

Archived