guitarist17

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Dimebag11

They are hard to find bc no one wants to sell them....except retards like me
:(

so I need to hear that MarkIV Head you've got there sometime soon!

yea dude, ill bring it over when i bring that marshall cab over. i thought you didnt like the markIV? i think the markIV and the blackmore are pretty simliar actually dude, seriously. the blackmore just sounds like a bigger, meaner markIV, with the engl sound. i love the markIV, but i really want the blackmore. Does it cut through nicely in the band? im kinda turned off by engls after my powerball expierence, even though i love their tone :(

Chris

• Members

The Blackmore cuts well man, no worries about that....trust me. I didn't like the Powerball either...and the Fireball didn't cut all that well for me either, even though the Fireball is what got me into Engl's in the first place. Call me tomorrow...I'll be home most of the day :)

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Haha! When did you get that Mark IV? I've only played a Mark III.

like 4 days ago :D. I dig it, my other guitarist has had one for years, and ive always liked that amp. they sound great together for sure.

Chris

• Members
Originally posted by guitarist17

like 4 days ago
:D
. I dig it, my other guitarist has had one for years, and ive always liked that amp. they sound great together for sure.

Chris

Sweet! I doubt I won't like the Savage though. If I don't like it, I'll just sell it back and do something boring like pay off some debt. :bor:

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

Sweet! I doubt I won't like the Savage though. If I don't like it, I'll just sell it back and do something boring like pay off some debt.
:bor:

only a fag would pay off debt instead of gladly taking in a markIV and a 5150....fag:wave:

Archived