jcourtjr says... if you put your gear in your signature

jcourtjr

• Members
Originally posted by OneArmedScissors

Uh, why? So now you are not only bragging about just how much stuff you have, but how much money you have?
:rolleyes:

no just info for everyone to tell how sick everyone is? (jcourtjr makes more $$ than OneArmedScissors)

• Members

Originally posted by jcourtjr

not if you are honest

what does that have to do with being honest?

Lets say I find a sweat pawn shop deal on a mark iv, and drop $500 on it! then I think I want to try and save for a diezel... so I sell the Mark IV for the market rate of $1000-1250.... at what point was I not honest?

• Members

Originally posted by nvcreations

what does that have to do with being honest?

Lets say I find a sweat pawn shop deal on a mark iv, and drop $500 on it! then I think I want to try and save for a diezel... so I sell the Mark IV for the market rate of $1000-1250.... at what point was I not honest?

simple. if you are worried that someone will know how much you paid for something and that should you affect the going price you are deep down inside a dishonest person.

no one is going to give a {censored} how much you paid for something if they know the market price. thats about what they will pay regardless.

• Members

Hell, I thought everyone had sigs blocked anyway.

I`ve had a lot of guys contact me about my gear, but I don`t ever recall anyone asking me what I paid for it. Not that I can remember.

I`ve got an idea. Why don`t we all put the total of what we`ve paid for our gear at the bottom of our sig. Then let everyone who`s interested just figure out each item`s cost on their own. :thu:

Eric

Archived