carlygtr56

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i just bought the Proctavia and the Sparkle Drive and the
Mirco Vibe,,there only for studio use.

Originally posted by Alchemist

Keeping my disapproval of much of Carls past behaviour out of this, I liked it, was a neat little jam clip. I've been toying with getting one of those pedals, I kind of liked the Voodoo Labs one, but have heard they have various reliability issues.

• Members
Originally posted by wrightdude

really smokin with the oct and the wah kickin in there at the end!

:cool:

Thanks! I liked the end best with the wah too...
That was a Fuzz Face thruout the tune.....and an MXR Flange too.

• Members

Originally posted by SteveVHT

With all due respect, I don't think Trower was ever impressive at all. So playing Trower-like wouldn't be impressive.

Cool jam, but that's about it. It is pretty stiff as dingel said.

Steve

That's because you're a fake {censored}.

{censored} off Guthrie. You suck...

• Members

Originally posted by carlygtr56

This is "feel"? Stalling out after 39 seconds. .......nice

Once again, you take something out of context as usual.....

As was written.....I did that little lick with a J station and didn't like the sound.....

I'll do a full lead for it tomorrow night and post it....

Then I want your lame ass to play a lead over the same track, and we'll take a vote...

But I'm sure you'll make some dumb ass excuse as you always do, followed by an insult....

Steve

• Members

Originally posted by Robin Trower

That's because you're a fake {censored}.

{censored} off Guthrie. You suck...

No more fake than you and your coward moniker.....

At least I post under my real name and only post my own stuff....

And the only sucking going on was your mom bobbin my knob last night...

Steve

• Members

Once again, you take something out of context as usual.....

As was written.....I did that little lick with a J station and didn't like the sound.....

I'll do a full lead for it tomorrow night and post it....

Then I want your lame ass to play a lead over the same track, and we'll take a vote...

But I'm sure you'll make some dumb ass excuse as you always do, followed by an insult....

Steve

Your backing track, IMO....sucks.

I wouldn't waste my time playing to it. There's a few in the sticky thread I may try when I get a recorder.....but yours? No thanks.

You made your little thread all about it, and I stayed off it, yet you can't seem to do the same.

• Members

I wouldn't waste my time playing to it. There's a few in the sticky thread I may try when I get a recorder.....but yours? No thanks.

You made your little thread all about it, and I stayed off it, yet you can't seem to do the same.

What makes your backing tracks better than the ones you bag on? You go on about people with 2-3 chord 4 minute backing tracks yet your mesa slow jam was the same thing for almost 7 minutes? Also, where are all these one chord backing tracks you bag on as well?

• Members

I wouldn't waste my time playing to it Because I can't do anything but pentatonic wankery. There's a few in the sticky thread I may try when I get a new dildo.....but yours? No thanks.

As expected....

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

What makes your backing tracks better than the ones you bag on? You go on about people with 2-3 chord 4 minute backing tracks yet your mesa slow jam was the same thing for almost 7 minutes? Also, where are all these one chord backing tracks you bag on as well?

Thanks for the bump. have another-

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=343910&songID=3917133

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

He just doesn't get it...

The fact that we make backing tracks so that even beginners can play over it and have fun. He doesn't know the first thing about having fun....

With my old band, there were more complicated time and key changes it would simply baffle him. He couldn't possibly play over it....

But he's a got one set of balls to post clips like this one and bash on others playing....

Steve

• Members

He just doesn't get it...

The fact that we make backing tracks so that even beginners can play over it and have fun. He doesn't know the first thing about having fun....

With my old band, there were more complicated time and key changes it would simply baffle him. He couldn't possibly play over it....

But he's a got one set of balls to post clips like this one and bash on others playing....

Steve

thanks for the bump. Have another-

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=343910&songID=3919080

Archived