This amp looks like sex...

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

I disagree that any post has to be "positive" or "supportive"

Everyone is free to tell it like it is. Is that all you want is butt-kissing? I didn't see "sex" when I viewed the amp. I saw a little retro. Thought it was pretty cool. I saw "prolly overpriced"....but hey that's just me and goddamn me to hell for it.

Man....sorry...but I hate the notion that you can only post "all cool, bro-ish, and groovy" or not at all. Or your some kind of asshole. Everyone is.

Actually I don't care if you like it or not, my post was just to say that I did... and it actually was more in terms of the amp combinations and tone than a real visual appeal...

the post about the 20's was strictly in defense of the time period, and stating how I liked it... anyone and everyone is free to disagree, much how I disagreed and then caught flakk from you...

Just because I disagree or disagree passionately doesn't mean you aren't allowed to voice your opinion, I mean, its not like I told him to shut up or anything...

Carry on

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

Actually I don't care if you like it or not, my post was just to say that I did... and it actually was more in terms of the amp combinations and tone than a real visual appeal...

the post about the 20's was strictly in defense of the time period, and stating how I liked it... anyone and everyone is free to disagree, much how I disagreed and then caught flakk from you...

Just because I disagree or disagree passionately doesn't mean you aren't allowed to voice your opinion, I mean, its not like I told him to shut up or anything...

Carry on

Okay...my sincere apologies. I guess I misunderstaood the "nd I do not see the sense in your post regardless of how cool they were... " part.

If nothing else, it's a unique amp. Not for eveyone huh?

• Members

Originally posted by 17 Tubes

Okay...my sincere apologies. I guess I misunderstaood the "nd I do not see the sense in your post regardless of how cool they were... " part.

If nothing else, it's a unique amp. Not for eveyone huh?

Its cool man, I meant that as, "why are you bringing the 20's into this?!" but I was later educated... I thought it looked like 50's era {censored} too, I haven't studied this stuff tho and the other guys seem to know what they were talking about, so I believed them

but most of all, I was still talking about the sonic possibilities more than aesthetics, although it does look pretty sexy

• Members

Seriously, have a look at the Grosh guitars man... some of his les paul designs are beyond gorgeous, and his fender inspired stuff looks fantastic too... I wish this place was in california... I'd drive 3 or 4 hours for a place like that if they kept the stuff in stock

A friend of mine has a Grosh strat. Its super light weight and sounds awesome. The neck goes from a c shape into a v shape. Very weird. But cool. :thu:

• Members

I'm not a big tophat guy, but an ac15 on one side with a marshally thing on the other sounds killer... and then have a look at the damn thing! I need to stop going to fatsoundguitars.com because I get gas every time

I think it looks really nice,...but I like Emplexador more:

Teles.jpg

:D

Archived