Andy Larocque playing krank?!!?

SFW

• Members

Doesnt really surprise me. He's a badass player but his tone has always sucked IMO.

Krank's marketing must really be working cuz I see more and more bands using them at shows. Too bad they sound like total {censored} but hey, the more people buy them the better you will sound when compared.

• Members

Originally posted by Extasyguy

Doesnt really surprise me. He's a badass player but his tone has always sucked IMO.

I've always thought the guitar tones on "Them" and Conspiracy were really good.

• Members

Originally posted by Megadeth7684

I love that finish, and the diamond inlays rule.
:love:

Amazing Mark you love that lava vomit graphic. But slagged many far superior graphic jobs because they arent Caparison's. I really think the finish's and graphic's they offer to be cheap looking in most cases or just odd choice of graphic's.

Havent seen any stunning work from them yet. Good but not stunning. IMO.

• Members

Originally posted by V-Type

Amazing Mark you love that lava vomit graphic. But slagged many far superior graphic jobs because they arent Caparison's. I really think the finish's and graphic's they offer to be cheap looking in most cases or just odd choice of graphic's.

Here we go again.... :D

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

I've always thought the guitar tones on "Them" and Conspiracy were really good.

Same here and they are.

Just for the record, He usually uses boosts and eq's before the amp, so in that case, the amp will probbaly sound good.

• Members

Oh yeah Mark I forgot to add...................:p

• Members

I don't "slag far superior graphic jobs" because they aren't on Caparisons, I just don't like them. A lot of the Jackson stuff is lame IMO, and very generic. Ooh, lightning bolts, tiger stripes, skulls, and a graveyard. :bor: :bor: :bor:

Caparison does unique finishes that you never see, which is what I like. :thu:

• Members

I don't "slag far superior graphic jobs" because they aren't on Caparisons, I just don't like them. A lot of the Jackson stuff is lame IMO, and very generic. Ooh, lightning bolts, tiger stripes, skulls, and a graveyard.
:bor:

Caparison does unique finishes that you never see, which is what I like.
:thu:

everything is relative to the time that they were introduced. Why do you think the Jackson paint jobs are generic? I'll tell you why, it is because they Invented those graphics or used a familiar graphic on their guitars dating back to the late 70's (charvel) Those paint jobs have been around for years but are still in demand. That said, They are quite capable of painting any style you want.

• Members

Originally posted by gainfreak

everything is relative to the time that they were introduced. Why do you think the Jackson paint jobs are generic? I'll tell you why, it is because they Invented those graphics or used a familiar graphic on their guitars dating back to the late 70's (charvel) Those paint jobs have been around for years but are still in demand. That said, They are quite capable of painting any style you want.

I never said they weren't. I didn't start anything in this thread, V-Type did. :thu:

• Members

I don't "slag far superior graphic jobs" because they aren't on Caparisons, I just don't like them. A lot of the Jackson stuff is lame IMO, and very generic. Ooh, lightning bolts, tiger stripes, skulls, and a graveyard.

Caparison does unique finishes that you never see, which is what I like.

Fair enough. But I find the apple with horns body route to be beyond lame even if it is unique. Cmon an Apple with Horns WTF is that about sounds like a drug induced nightmare. IMO. Many of their finishes are very dull looking like as if a flat paint was used or very little clear finnish was added. Other than the

27 frets I find them :bor: :bor: :freak: .

To each his own I guess. I do like your "Disco" paint job one though even if it has clock inlays and a Elf shoe headstock.

:p

• Members

Hey.. I just saw King Diamond live in Paris 2 days ago and as always, Andy had incredibly good and singing tone. :cool:

I don't know if he was using Krank as amps were hidden backstage but he sure was using the above pictured Caparison.

And to Extasyguy : tell me what you like so I'll make sure to avoid it !! :rolleyes:

• Members

I never said they weren't. I didn't start anything in this thread, V-Type did.

I hear you. Im just saying that you said that a lot of the jackson paintjobs are lame. they are only lame because we all have been seing the same thing since the late 70's. It's very easy to call them lame now because they have been done to death.

• Members

I never said they weren't. I didn't start anything in this thread, V-Type did.

Yes I did. Just giving Mega a little razzing over his Graphic/Paint scheme choices like he did to us in the Jackson thread. Nothing personal. :thu:

• Members

Nothing lame about the Jackson paintjobs. I've seen them up close and the craftsmanship is top notch. You've been seeing the same designs for many years because people love them and are still buying them.

An apply with horns? Pretty darn evil I guess!

• Members

Originally posted by DarkCide

Nothing lame about the Jackson paintjobs. I've seen them up close and the craftsmanship is top notch. You've been seeing the same designs for many years because people love them and are still buying them.

An apply with horns? Pretty darn evil I guess!

Yeah, I care if my guitar looks evil. I might go get some flames and skulls painted on it to make it more badass. :bor: :bor: :bor:

Archived