NBA FINALS TONIGHT! Let the debate begin..

Justin Thyme

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That was the top 3 worst National Anthems ever.

He actually took 3rd place on American Idol. Good Lord, his tone, phrasing, pitch, everthing - - SUCKED. What an embarrasement on world television.

DALLAS SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Originally posted by troublehead

Who's Jose:D

He meant Josh Howard. But Wade will be the MVP by a long shot unless Dallas can pull this out and force a game 7. I don't see them being able to stop Wade here though. I think it's over right here.

• Members

Originally posted by danyeo

Miami in 6. But i want Dallas to win, i just don't think they can stop Wade at all. He will score 35 a night and Shaq will be good for 20-25. Plus Miami plays much better D than Phoenix. Actually, Phoenix doesn't play D at all.

The one hope that i have for Dallas is that they beat the Spurs in San Antonio, that was huge. SO if they can close out the Spurs they have the ability to beat Miami. BUT, Miami is the one team that has 2 Superstars. Shaq and Duncan are a toss up IMHO, and please don't compare Ginobelli to Wade! Wade is a much better player.

And Dallas is excellant shooting foul shots. I would send Shaq to line every chance i have while keeping an eye on everyone's fouls. Dallas is way better at the line. And Dirk HAS to score 30 a night if they want to win. His points have to nuetralize Wades points. Then they have Terry who can score 20 a night. After that, i feel Dallas is the deeper team. {censored}, maybe Dallas in 7.

I know it's gay to quote myself but HA. I wish i would have bet the farm.

Archived