Iron Maiden Killers

Panzerfoust

• Members

Here's a clip of us doing Killers live. The audio was recorded through the board and I put it over the video. It's at a slightly different speed. I synced it up ok around the solo but towards the end and beginning you can see that it's off a little. I posted Wasted Years a while back, this is from the same show. The guitarist on the left tone is from a PODxt Live. My tone is the Uberschall ;) . Also the bass is not recorded for the 1st minute due to some technical difficulties.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=817589870&n=2

• Members

Sounds awesome mate!

I guess by the video that you're Dave! Do you keep it that way all the time or switch it around for some tracks?
I'm Dave in a Maiden tribute and sometimes get pissed off cos I'd love to play the odd Smith solo but unfortunately we keep it faithful :( . Not that there's anything wrong with Mr. Murray certainly keeps your legato up to speed trying to be him!

Cheers

Stu

• Members
Originally posted by rgx312

Sounds awesome mate!

I guess by the video that you're Dave! Do you keep it that way all the time or switch it around for some tracks?

I'm Dave in a Maiden tribute and sometimes get pissed off cos I'd love to play the odd Smith solo but unfortunately we keep it faithful
:(
. Not that there's anything wrong with Mr. Murray certainly keeps your legato up to speed trying to be him!

Cheers

Stu

We don't keep it fixed. Actually 2/3 of my solo's are Adrians. When we pick a song we just take turns picking which solo we want to play.

• Members

Originally posted by atrox

awesome!

Check out the rest from our Cover CD

That's kick ass. We need to add some more old songs, with Diano.

On the Weaken The Adversary link http://www.myspace.com/weakentheadversary there's a real heavy version of Trooper we did (the original band i'm in).

• Members

Originally posted by Panzerfoust

We don't keep it fixed. Actually 2/3 of my solo's are Adrians. When we pick a song we just take turns picking which solo we want to play.

Nice one! Lucky bastard!

Just joking mate! Need to speak to the rest of my lot now about this!

Doesn't matter anyway cos playing Dave gave me an excuse for the wife so that I could go out and buy a nice Jap strat:D !

He He

Stu

• Members

Nice one! Lucky bastard!

Just joking mate! Need to speak to the rest of my lot now about this!

Doesn't matter anyway cos playing Dave gave me an excuse for the wife so that I could go out and buy a nice Jap strat:D !

He He

Stu

That's cool. Do you guys dress like Maiden? We are more of a Maiden Cover band then a tribute band. But we are wanting to start adding some props on stage or make the stage look like a castle. I guess people would get into that.

• Members

Originally posted by Panzerfoust

That's cool. Do you guys dress like Maiden? We are more of a Maiden Cover band then a tribute band. But we are wanting to start adding some props on stage or make the stage look like a castle. I guess people would get into that.

We've started dressing like them. We've always worn the Maiden t-shirts but now we're trying to go all the way.

I do the Murray t-shirt/waistcoat thing and play the strat, the other guitar player wears the Smith denim cut-off shirt, our bass player is a Harris nut so he always has had everything, right down to the West Ham wristbands and strap. We're hopefully getting a backdrop done soon and we have some Powerslave type props and an Eddie waiting in the wings! The only thing we're not going to do is get a Janick! No disrespect to any Janick fans!

You definitely get a better reaction the more you do. We've been real lucky because a few opportunities have fallen our way. We've done 2 tours of Scotland with Paul Di'Anno as his backing group and it really helped get our name about.

Cheers

Stu

• Members

We've started dressing like them. We've always worn the Maiden t-shirts but now we're trying to go all the way.

I do the Murray t-shirt/waistcoat thing and play the strat, the other guitar player wears the Smith denim cut-off shirt, our bass player is a Harris nut so he always has had everything, right down to the West Ham wristbands and strap. We're hopefully getting a backdrop done soon and we have some Powerslave type props and an Eddie waiting in the wings! The only thing we're not going to do is get a Janick! No disrespect to any Janick fans!

You definitely get a better reaction the more you do. We've been real lucky because a few opportunities have fallen our way. We've done 2 tours of Scotland with Paul Di'Anno as his backing group and it really helped get our name about.

Cheers

Stu

Are you in that Maiden Scottland Trib Band?

Archived