Free Cameron Marshalls!!! Seriously.

Dark Angel

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Angel

Notice nobody is willing to counter with the 10% to give me a free one if I'm wrong, and for good reason. I have the truth on my side.

You don't have anything but drama on your side at this point.

Follow through - email or p.m. somebody this "friend of yours" name and lets see what the person your accusing has to say.

If your buddy is lacking in skills or balls to pursue this and you've been elected to fix the problem - provide something other than allegations to remedy the situation.

And for the record, far from a "fanboy", I don't know Mark and I don't own any of his amps. The HCAF witch hunt {censored} gets old when a thread is started and inevitably somebody comes out of the wood work and says "wah, my friend had this happen...." Unless you're "that guy" or are willing to provide "that guys" contact info or name, kindly STFU.

Steve E

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by * velcro-fly *

A fork and a Bic lighter should work.....

Turn left at the crossroads, go fifty yards and stop. you're there
:D

Steve E

Cool! I want to get there early before all the good seats are gone and I miss the storming of the draw bridge.

:D :D :D

• Members

No my friend is, and has been for two years, but posting about it results in pulled threads, accusqations of lying.

If people want to call me a liar, then they need to put up or shut up too.

dude, Mark works on my amps, if you need a phone number PM me. Outside of that, you shouldn't be airing other peoples dirty laundry, it's just not your place. If your friend want's to post here, I'd be glad to hear what he has to say. Until then, shut up already... :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by * velcro-fly *

If your buddy is lacking in skills or balls to pursue this and you've been elected to fix the problem - provide something other than allegations to remedy the situation.

His only shortcoming is patience and kindness. He's been way too nice, never short with him at all. He's merely eager to finally get it "in a couple of weeks"(for the last several months :()

I gave my name instead, BTW, to emphasize that I am NOT the one waiting on an amp... so my friend doesn't get {censored} in a box as retaliation for my disgust with the situation; it's not his fault he knows me, only Mark's earned misfortune.

• Members
Originally posted by gtrwiz

Outside of that, you shouldn't be airing other peoples dirty laundry, it's just not your place.

It's as much my place as it is others' to advertise him here in the midst of the situation and then have threads deleted when I mention it.:rolleyes:

• Members

I didn't say they paid up front, did I?

People were still livid that Mako, without telling existing customers, allowed new money to take priority.

I remember the facts on that one. Down payment or not, promises need to be kept. Mako didn't and pissed a lot of people off. A few here cancelled orders if I recall.

It's the same as someone getting seated before you at a restaurant because they prepaid.

It's assumed if you place an order, the person will pay. If not, the next customer gets an amp earlier than expected.

I may remember something about that Mako stuff :cool:

Sleaziest part of it was that he raised his prices while that list was still going, continued to come up with excuses as to why it was delayed, & never intended to follow through unless the higher price was paid upfront.

About Mark, I wish you & your friend luck, his name gets tossed around here with both good & bad press :confused:
I'm not a tire kicker & have tried several times to contact him, he's never replied.

• Members

It's as much my place as it is others' to advertise him here in the midst of the situation and then have threads deleted when I mention it.
:rolleyes:

well, I don't know what happened to the other thread, but this situation is between your friend and Mark. Posting comments like this is only making you look bad. Plus, plenty of people that know Mark have offered to try and help and it doesn't seem like you or your friend have taken them up on it.

• Members

Originally posted by gtrwiz

Plus, plenty of people that know Mark have offered to try and help and it doesn't seem like you or your friend have taken them up on it.

Nah, it's way more fun to cry about it and be a Thread Martyr than to do something about it when given the opportunity, especially when it's not your problem to begin with.

Steve E

• Members

I didn't say they paid up front, did I?

Yes, you did - here's what you said;

When someone takes your money, keeps your amp... and then someone else gives that someone their money, and they get bumped to the front, sometimes in a week or two's time, it is wrong. That's what Mako did...

Not true

Archived