Help me find the right syntheizer!

bekutori

• Members

Hello all producers, I am in the look for a syntheizer, and I need your help finding the right one for me.

I am producing electronic music with strong influences from hip hop. Some songs I keep high in influence is Daft Punk - Da Funk, Daft Punk - Rollin' & Scratchin', Justice - Genesis and Justice - Waters of Nazareth. So as you see I'm looking for a syntheizer with a powerfull electronic sound while at the sime time being kind of funky. I both want this high end sound (like Rollin' & Scratchin and second part in Da Funk) and this deep electronic sound (like Genesis). I want there to be alot of possibilities and tweaking to get my own sound while playing with it.

Do you have any synth to recomend me?

Thanks in advance

• Members

Whichever VA synth you like the most thats in your budget range. Possible two Va synths if wanting to be able to play diff things on each without interferring with what your doing on the other synth. For stuff thats not so doable with split or layer for single keyboard. Nord, Novation, Access, Korg, Blofield, all make very good VA synths imo. Is matter of which one or ones you like best for sounds and ease of use.

Archived