G-Major flat out kills!

SFW

• Members

So in my latest fit of gear acquisition, I picked up a T.C. Electronic G-Major. Holy {censored}, Batman!!! This thing kicks ass! Within a matter of minutes, I had programmed all the setting that I use on a regular basis with my Mark IV. I can

• Members
Originally posted by adam02

Nice one! Im thinking of picking up one of these units soon.
:thu:
Hows the reverbs and delays?

They are outstanding. Every bit as good as the Lexicon unit I have racked in my PA.

• Members
Originally posted by adam02

YOU CAN DO THAT!?
:eek:

Yeah, it has two relays, won't do everything on the Mark IV footswitch. If you want the full switching capabilities, you need something like an Axess CFX4 which is a MIDI triggerable relay box. So with the G Major, you could switch from lead to the rhythm channel and the EQ engage. Two options, you can only do without a box unless you have a footswitch which also has relays like a Behringer FCB1010

• Members

Originally posted by CoachZ

Two options, you can only do without a box unless you have a footswitch which also has relays like a Behringer FCB1010

huh? the behringer has its own relays to footswitch??? tell me more..i been debating about a g-major for awhile but i wanted to be able to footswitch all features of the mark IV

• Members

Originally posted by SFW

They are outstanding. Every bit as good as the Lexicon unit I have racked in my PA.

Although I love my G major my Lexicon PCM 80 kicks its ass when it comes to time based effects BUT is much harder to program and I use the G major's relay switching to change channels on my DSL along with my presets. G major is worth every penny of its 300 dollar tag new and a GREAT bargain used.....................John

• Members

If you want complete switching, you're gonna need to get a CFX4 or something along those lines, because you'll be able to do 4/6 of the switches. The switches for the Mark IV are Simuclass, Lead, Rhythm 1, R2, EQ and the FX loop

EDIT: Stratboy, it would be hence why I suggested a CFX or something similar

• Members

I happen to be selling a Mint Condition T.C. G-major for a rock bottom price of $250!!!

I also happen to be selling a MINT Axcess Electronics MFC-5 midi foot controller for $150. I'll even throw in a 10 foot Monster Midi cable with life time guarentee for free.

• Members

Originally posted by H_V_C

I happen to be selling a Mint Condition T.C. G-major for a rock bottom price of $250!!!

I also happen to be selling a MINT Axcess Electronics MFC-5 midi foot controller for $150. I'll even throw in a 10 foot Monster Midi cable with life time guarentee for free.

Holy smokes, H_V_C! Where have you been?

• Members

Hey Bob,

well, I felt I was spending too much time thinking about gear, and not enough time thinking about my music! And now I'm going to Berklee, here in Boston, so I'm pretty busy.

I still like to come back and read threads now and again, but I don't post much. (They took away my whole post count and made me start over :( )

how are you man?

Archived