Y'all need some Mojo, of the Stuck kind

Dark Angel

• Members

Stuck Mojo, last night in DC.

Awesome. You know those bands that, having no previous interest in them, you will leave a fan based entirely from their live show? Stuck Mojo is one of them (but I was already a fan).

The Splawn was ROCKIN... Hard. Well, too hard every once in awhile. The poor speakers were hurtin'. Major crunchage, the damn Ginsu of amps.

I took lots of cool pics too. Rich kept getting in the way of the damn amp, but it's OK to have them together I guess.

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Angel

Stuck Mojo, last night in DC.

Awesome. You know those bands that, having no previous interest in them, you will leave a fan based entirely from their live show? Stuck Mojo is one of them (but I was already a fan).

The Splawn was ROCKIN... Hard. Well, too hard every once in awhile. The poor speakers were hurtin'. Major crunchage, the damn Ginsu of amps.

I took lots of cool pics too. Rich kept getting in the way of the damn amp, but it's OK to have them together I guess.

I know he uses a pro mod now....I think he uses a 4x12 with greenbacks too, right?

• Members

Originally posted by Dark Angel

Judging by the occasional fartage, that was my assumption. Crunchy as all {censored} though.

hearing his clips is what finalized on me puttin' greenies in my splawn 4x12 recently

I bet he was runnin' a hell of alot louder than I ever will though so fartage probably won't be a problem for me

Archived