San Diego/LA spam Engl Fireball

naskonja

• Members

Fireball $950 less than a week old, you all know the return policy :( PM me if you want t ocme check it out we can meet up anytime.

EDIT! i will ship this amp for $950 double boxed and insured... I received it thursday morning so its as new as can be, why not save some cash... you can contact derek to confirm.

• Members
Originally posted by j666

sup nas? i was just gonna email you so icould go check it out sometime next week. what're you usin' now? did you get the 5150 sold?

HEY MAN! yeah i sold that 5150 to someone on here named dreamtheaterfan. cool kid he loves it. this thing is brutal but i need some cash so im selling to and getting a cheaper head. Your bass player never came back to me for that other ibanez he was looking at hah. Yeah man if it doesnt sell soon come check it out, I was hoping I could sell it befor next week because we have a short tour of CA comming up, first with underminded and human abstract here then with scars of tomorrow and calico system (not really our style but whatever) and I need the cash!

• Members

Originally posted by naskonja

HEY MAN! yeah i sold that 5150 to someone on here named dreamtheaterfan. cool kid he loves it. this thing is brutal but i need some cash so im selling to and getting a cheaper head. Your bass player never came back to me for that other ibanez he was looking at hah. Yeah man if it doesnt sell soon come check it out, I was hoping I could sell it befor next week because we have a short tour of CA comming up, first with underminded and human abstract here then with scars of tomorrow and calico system (not really our style but whatever) and I need the cash!

sweet. human abstract is pretty badass...how's the new guy doin'? good luck with the sell.

• Members
Originally posted by j666

sweet. human abstract is pretty badass...how's the new guy doin'? good luck with the sell.

He is doing good, standing right next to me hah you should check out our new set... since we kicked out shaun we dropped a lot of the pop metal riffs hah. anyways still for sale!

Archived