$650 Mark IV

Master of You

• Members

Heres the second go at this. I haven't turned the damn thing on in 4 months and I think it's just a blown tube.

Here's my offer. Boston area only or whomever feels like making the trip can pick up the amp without putting any money down and if you can get it working then buy it, if it doesn't well it was worth a shot.

Either this or can someone reccomend me a good tech around the Boston area?

:(

• Members

Originally posted by stratboy151

if you spend the few bucks on a new tube or fuse.... then you can get double what your asking. but it sounds like you know its more than that so you dont want to. no offense.

+1

Wes

• Members
Originally posted by nvcreations

yeah and thats why he is selling it for 450 less than you could ever find it for
:rolleyes:

I find it funny that I offer to give it to one of you guys to see whats wrong with it without any $$ and I still get replies like this.

Can someone name a good tech around here? After I fix it, I will be selling it. :(

• Members
Originally posted by Master of You

Heres the second go at this. I haven't turned the damn thing on in 4 months and I think it's just a blown tube.

Here's my offer. Boston area only or whomever feels like making the trip can pick up the amp without putting any money down and if you can get it working then buy it, if it doesn't well it was worth a shot.

Either this or can someone reccomend me a good tech around the Boston area?

Man, if i were in Boston i will be over this. Goodluck man.

• Members

22 1/2 Shorthead

It powers up, but no sound. All tubes light up. It might just be the fuse, but I tried changing that to no avail. It's pretty damn mint, minimal scuffing and sounds great. The footswitch started acting up about the same time it stopped working. So both would need repair.

Just right now I have no means of doing so.

• Members

i feel your pain man

i had a recto a while back with some minor issues

depending on where you live, mesa stuff can be a REAL pain in the ass to have worked on...the closest mesa tech to me is nearly 3 hours away; which means it would cost about $90 to make the trip twice...not to mention the unknown repair cost to an amp that i didn't really want to keep anyhow

Archived