12 out of 35 threads actually about AMPS

Fireproof

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth7684

The Gear Page is...but my God is that place boring.
:bor:

i know. thats why restaurants arent boring, etc.

Like a librays, thats {censored}ing boring. Why? because theres rules that arent needed. No extracurricular, no noise, etc. But a diner, {censored}, anything goes.

• Members

Originally posted by Fireproof

An interesting stat. The first page lists 35 non-stickied threads in the amp forum, and only 12 are about...umm...amps.

34%.

Carry on...

Don't like it?

Make your own threads about amps, shut up, or leave.

Complaining and adding to the problem doesn't help anyone.

• Members

An interesting stat. The first page lists 35 non-stickied threads in the amp forum, and only 12 are about...umm...amps.

34%.

Carry on...

It gets a little boring JUST talking about amps after a while.

• Members
Originally posted by DirtyBird

Don't like it?

Make your own threads about amps, shut up, or leave.

Complaining and adding to the problem doesn't help anyone.

I knew this would get people's panties in a wad. Did you even read anything beyond the first post in this thread?

I wasn't complaining - just an observation.

Maybe there's a rule that i'm not aware of that EVERYONE ELSE can make OT posts, complain about the forum, ponder Michael Jackson's color, etc, but I'm not allowed to post a comment about the discussion topics. Guess I missed that rule.

:rolleyes:

• Members

I knew this would get people's panties in a wad. Did you even read anything beyond the first post in this thread?

Maybe there's a rule that i'm not aware of that EVERYONE ELSE can make OT posts, complain about the forum, ponder Michael Jackson's color, etc, but I'm not allowed to post a comment about the discussion topics. Guess I missed that rule.

Pants.

And no I didn't read anything beyond the first post and some near the end. My bad.

• Members

well when all you fruits complain about ot posts, it usually a very hypocratical thing to post an ot posts. thats all im sayin sucker.

Archived