***central California Ampfestpaloozastock 2006***

CrashDavis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by sixthsense

look white rice, at least use my real name haha. What band was he in, during your first show? BECAUSE I WAS THERE! So don't you ever forget that I was there cheering while everyone was booing. I defended your music, causing me to get jumped by a 50 Cent mob outside the venue! OK, that was a joke. They loved you guys.

Anyway, I'm wondering where the hell this would/will take place in Merced?

hahahaha, more like the insane clown posse mob... I have no clue why anybody liked us back then, I thought we were kinda boring... go figure, merced likes boring garbage

and it doesn't have to be merced, fresno is still an option, but then we might have to rent some place out or something, I dunno...

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

hahahaha, more like the insane clown posse mob... I have no clue why anybody liked us back then, I thought we were kinda boring... go figure, merced likes boring garbage

and it doesn't have to be merced, fresno is still an option, but then we might have to rent some place out or something, I dunno...

i just got back from the lake man. Ill look around for spots in fresno as well. and that church is always an option, no?

Archived