***central California Ampfestpaloozastock 2006***

CrashDavis

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by -=MYK=-

Where the crap do you buy scrap metal?

anything thats metal. {censored} weld two pipes together. anything. You dont have to buy it. If you got an old washing machine, snip out the metal pieces and work on welding oit together et. Bolts to a nut, etc.

• Members

I'll weld my neighbor's cars together.
:mad:

run a fat bead across the seams on his doors. Weld the doors shut. thatd be funny. you could probably spot weld the whole bottom rocker of the door and hed have no idea whay his door isnt opening.

• Members
Originally posted by CFH1919ETERNAL

run a fat bead across the seams on his doors. Weld the doors shut. thatd be funny. you could probably spot weld the whole bottom rocker of the door and hed have no idea whay his door isnt opening.

You're a horrible person for suggesting this, but that takes nothing away from the hilarity.:D

• Members

You're a horrible person for suggesting this, but that takes nothing away from the hilarity.
:D

or you can drop two tacks on the pinion. the car drives, but it dont steer yo! my buddy had an older 70's era blazer with straight axle. K5. Anyways to make a long story short. i took two pieces of 1/8th thick piping. and dropped 2 spot welds between the front leafs and frame with the pole inbetween. he calls me up after leaving my house and said his front axle was hopping and the front end was stiff. what a {censored}er hahahahahahaha.

• Members

that's {censored}ed up Justin, you didn't even tell me about this? Is it because I only have a Peavey XXX? Hell I want to check out other amps too! count me in!!!!!! u should tell your buddy Donnie to come, too.

edit: He could bring Kirk Hammet too, think about that!

• Members

Originally posted by sixthsense

that's {censored}ed up Justin, you didn't even tell me about this? Is it because I only have a Peavey XXX? Hell I want to check out other amps too! count me in!!!!!! u should tell your buddy Donnie to come, too.

I was just thinkin about PMing you about it, hahaha, I went to check to see if the thread was on the first page and I saw you responded to it... hahah

I didn't even think of inviting donnie... I should huh? Donnie is definitely more of a guitar guy than an amp guy but I'll see if he'll bring some stuff... he hasn't seen or heard my Uber yet actually... He's a damn cool guy and a monster player

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

what do you have? and we have no real clue on when, but we are workin on it

peavey jsx

mesa boogie blue angel 4x10 combo

traynor 1977 reverb master head

rack with voodoo amp modded marshall jmp-1 and vht 2/90/2 power amp

2 5150 cabs

2 genz benz 2x12 cabs

marshall mode 4 head

2 mode 4 cabs

• Members
Originally posted by FeistyPiranhas

peavey jsx

mesa boogie blue angel 4x10 combo

traynor 1977 reverb master head

rack with voodoo amp modded marshall jmp-1 and vht 2/90/2 power amp

2 5150 cabs

2 genz benz 2x12 cabs

marshall mode 4 head

2 mode 4 cabs

Dude!!! Old ass Traynors are :love:!!! I have a YBA-1 that is a joy man... You gotta come, there are a couple things there that sound sick to me, JMP-1, the 4x10 cab, plenty...

where exactly are you from?

• Members

Hahaha, did you read that thread? I totally got {censored} on for all of that... no one believed me!!! Maybe I'll have him tell the story

yes, and it would be told with us sitting around a bon fire. He will tell the tale of the Kirk. He will speak ever so slowly, stroking his beard softly. He will put us all to sleep and make the flamers flame on. BS flags will be waved across the valley.

Oh and yeah, that way I can see his settings on his XXX. Speaking about that amp, I dialed in a pretty good rock tone from it on the "orange" channel the other day.

• Members

Originally posted by decode6

I'm not far, I'll join.

Add a Rouge 8 watt w/ built-in tuner to the list.

Somehow I missed your post between all the welding madness... where in Cali are you? I've never heard an old Ampeg before, what kind of stuff does it do best? Is it one of those hybrid amps? For some reason I always think of hybrid amps when I think about Ampeg guitar stuff

• Members
Originally posted by sixthsense

yes, and it would be told with us sitting around a bon fire. He will tell the tale of the Kirk. He will speak ever so slowly, stroking his beard softly. He will put us all to sleep and make the flamers flame on. BS flags will be waved across the valley.

Oh dude, that had me in tears... I'm sure he wouldn't want to bash on family in front of everyone, and I'm not positive he'd be happy with me for telling about it on HCAF, although I didn't use his name... oh well, if someone wants to ask him about it, they can, but yeah... a one on one basis kind of thing...

Most of Donnie's stuff makes me :eek:

that XXX combo has some of the best cleans I think I've ever heard, I always find myself looking at it to make sure I'm really plugged into it, or something hidden behind it, hahaha

I was thinking man, his combo's might be open back, which would make a huuuge difference... that might have something to do with it, it does the classic sound a lot better than yours, and I've never gone crazy with the knobs to see if it will do heavy stuff, so it might not, and that would probably be because its open back... I'll have to look next time I'm there... I don't exactly like it enough to buy one, but man do I have fun playing it when I'm hangin out with him

• Members

Hey nipple... I just thought of something, I might be able to get the guy with the Diezel down here... I don't know if you ever saw us play with Our Last Day, but they are killer dudes, and one of the guitarists has a Diezel VH4... I think his name is Robert, anyway, my bands first show was with one of his bands, and his last show was with my band, haha... small world huh? He's pretty protective of it, but maaaaaybe?!

I feel bad for not knowing his name... I really only know thier bassplayer's name for sure

• Members

Dude!!! Old ass Traynors are
:love:
!!! I have a YBA-1 that is a joy man... You gotta come, there are a couple things there that sound sick to me, JMP-1, the 4x10 cab, plenty...

where exactly are you from?

camarillo, about 10 mins from ventura

• Members

Originally posted by CFH1919ETERNAL

or you can drop two tacks on the pinion. the car drives, but it dont steer yo! my buddy had an older 70's era blazer with straight axle. K5. Anyways to make a long story short. i took two pieces of 1/8th thick piping. and dropped 2 spot welds between the front leafs and frame with the pole inbetween. he calls me up after leaving my house and said his front axle was hopping and the front end was stiff. what a {censored}er hahahahahahaha.

There's a non-running 85 K-5 blazer sitting in my front yard...

• Members

Hey nipple... I just thought of something, I might be able to get the guy with the Diezel down here... I don't know if you ever saw us play with Our Last Day, but they are killer dudes, and one of the guitarists has a Diezel VH4... I think his name is Robert, anyway, my bands first show was with one of his bands, and his last show was with my band, haha... small world huh? He's pretty protective of it, but maaaaaybe?!

I feel bad for not knowing his name... I really only know thier bassplayer's name for sure

look white rice, at least use my real name haha. What band was he in, during your first show? BECAUSE I WAS THERE! So don't you ever forget that I was there cheering while everyone was booing. I defended your music, causing me to get jumped by a 50 Cent mob outside the venue! OK, that was a joke. They loved you guys.

Anyway, I'm wondering where the hell this would/will take place in Merced?

Archived