Who carries a gun?

DirtyBird

• Members

I am pretty sure both of those laws already exist in Virginia. In Richmond, project exile seems to be an interesting approach too.

http://www.vahv.org/Exile/index2.html

Of course those laws neither prevent nor infringe upon a law abiding Virginia citizen's right to a conceal and carry permit. I say right because VA is (or at least was as of a couple of years ago) a "shall carry" state. This means, if the government couldn't produce evidence barring you from obtaining a permit then it had to issue you one. This varries a little based on your county of residence and for some reason the city of VA Beach is exempted from this.

Originally posted by gdwill2u

In my some states you can carry a sidearm, but it cannot be concealed. I like that law.

Make the penalties tremendously swift and tough if caught concealing a gun, and make the penalty HUGE for ever using a gun while commiting a crime. These two laws alone might stop a lot of the violence.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by favata5

hmmm..well .yes a lawnmower can kill you and yes Guitar string can strangle you too! both can be dangerous kiddies!! not gonna explain any more!! WE THE US WERE THE ONLY!!!!! COUNTRY THAT WERE ATTACKED BY THE MIDDLE EASTERN TERRORIST WAKE THE {censored} UP AND NEVER FORGET! England is a great country and an allie of us but we were hit by our own planes!! NEVER FORGET!! If you dont stand for something youll fall for anything,America,love it or leave it but arm yourselves now!!Thats all im saying.Our military cant protect everyone,grow some balls and get ready to fight !

dumbest person ive ever seen on HC!:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by gdwill2u

In my some states you can carry a sidearm, but it cannot be concealed. I like that law.

Make the penalties tremendously swift and tough if caught concealing a gun, and make the penalty HUGE for ever using a gun while commiting a crime. These two laws alone might stop a lot of the violence.

It's called Open Carry:

http://www.opencarry.org/

• Members
Originally posted by Tonemeister69

Grenade Launchers.

They already require a 6+ month wait, full background checks by the alphabet soup companies, passport photos, fingerprints, etc. etc.

Also, a grenade launcher isn't an assault rifle. Hell, even the Ruger 10/22s have been called assault rifles....

10_22.gif

• Members
Originally posted by favata5

how can you see me?? Oh wait! your from Texas??
:thu:
need I say more

"2 entries found for figure of speech.
figure of speech
n. pl. figures of speech

An expression that uses language in a nonliteral way, such as a metaphor or synedoche, or in a structured or unusual way, such as anaphora or chiasmus, or that employs sounds, such as alliteration or assonance, to achieve a rhetorical effect."

Archived