How does it feel to be a 357 sucker?

jcourtjr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by jcourtjr

How does it feel?

start it out as it feels like when you.....

I agree-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a {censored}wad------------

• Members

Originally posted by RonniePentatonic

Sorry.

Even though I didnt buy into the scam I probably called you an asshole for ripping on the "scamees".

So please accept my humble apology dickhead. Please tell me where to send your cookie for being such a smart boy.

*pats URB on head*

i didnt rip on them, but thanks

sucker

• Members

Really thought this would end ok for us..

seems like Zakk doesn't care at all finally.. I'd have requested that all people that oredered the packages get at least their money back at worst, if the guitars couldn't get delivered
canadian student here working part time during weekends..

had to pay by check since only usa could pay by CC..

got screwed for the 3 packages..sucks.

but hey life continues

• Members

Originally posted by pinkvoid

How come everyone is so quiet about this???

we need to get a list of everyone who ordered from 357 and file a class action lawsuit!!!

Everyone is quiet about this because the people involved, myself included, are embarrassed they made such a foolish mistake. A class action lawsuit would do nothing for the people ripped off in this fiasco when 357 claims "Bankrupt"--- I think they are more concerned with Zaak "I'm a Piece of {censored} Loser" lawsuit than anything else. I for one, hope Zaak gets liver disease from his ETOH intake and rots his ass away in a Goddamn Convalescent Center and develops bedsores that rival his sorry ass fugly mug---

{censored} YOU ZAAK!!! and {censored} YOU 357 CUSTOM ASSWIPES!!!!!

I hope both get what they deserve. Absolutely Nothing.

• Members

How come everyone is so quiet about this???

we need to get a list of everyone who ordered from 357 and file a class action lawsuit!!!

It's already in the works and has been for some time.

• Members

Originally posted by Mr.Mow

Actually, you know what bootyman.. Most of us 357 people probably ended up AHEAD.. most of us got refunds AND some of got some free stuff, granted they are crappy tshirts or crappy diecasts, but free stuff none the less..

You got a refund too right?

I see you're in Melbourne - How did you go about getting your money back? I still havent done anything yet

• Members

Originally posted by GregCrowe

For those that got ripped off, let Zakk know how you feel. People are letting him have it:

Bwahaahah.

Zakk says how his fans are very important to him and he treats them like family.

You mean he's like my Drunkin Cousin who steals from my family gets caught and then claims no wrong doing but rather blames his buddies he hangs with. hilarious

Zakk the Ball Sack has plenty of pull/money to make this situation right but is more concerned with blaming the guys he gave permission to do the deed in the first place. What a Dick. Yeah I think he's a Swell guy. Dont bend over. LOl.

• Members
Originally posted by shegobblescock

I think they are more concerned with Zaak "I'm a Piece of {censored} Loser" lawsuit than anything else. I for one, hope Zaak gets liver disease from his ETOH intake and rots his ass away in a Goddamn Convalescent Center and develops bedsores that rival his sorry ass fugly mug-

The only reason i purchased the package deals was because 357 was featured on his website. :(

• Members

how/when did you get it back?

Chargeback went through on june 19th, I started the process at least two weeks earlier. You need to speak to someone in fraud, and explain the situation carefully. I faxed VISA all email correspondence from 357 establishing that the deadline had continually shifted later and later without delivery of goods. It may already be too late.

• Members
Originally posted by '63-Strat

Chargeback went through on june 19th, I started the process at least two weeks earlier. You need to speak to someone in fraud, and explain the situation carefully. I faxed VISA all email correspondence from 357 establishing that the deadline had continually shifted later and later without delivery of goods. It may already be too late.

They told me there's nothing they can do after 60 days... ?? :confused:

Archived