OT: My 3 girls

Patrickjp

• Members

Those sure are nice looking guitars, I can hear the sustain from here! I like the white one the best

Originally posted by Patrickjp

I'm totally in heaven these days!!
:thu:
girls.JPG

2003 Camo Bullseye

2002 1960 classic

2006 Custom Shop Les Paul Custom

• Members

I dont know why they dont do more LP models with maple necks, i think the Zakk model looks awsome. Ive seen one or two custom jobs and i think it makes it look a little more unique. Ive only ever played a USA Zakk once before and since ive gotten used to playing my soloist, it was like playing a baseball bat! But then i got used to it, i can see why a lot of people prefer them.

Two of my buds have Les Pauls so ill get to jam on them at practice in about an hour, i cant wait, its been too long since ive played one

James

• Members

Originally posted by AgentOrange

I dont know why they dont do more LP models with maple necks, i think the Zakk model looks awsome. Ive seen one or two custom jobs and i think it makes it look a little more unique. Ive only ever played a USA Zakk once before and since ive gotten used to playing my soloist, it was like playing a baseball bat! But then i got used to it, i can see why a lot of people prefer them.

Two of my buds have Les Pauls so ill get to jam on them at practice in about an hour, i cant wait, its been too long since ive played one

James

me and you both bro.. matter of fact.. a friend of mine called a dealer to haver Gibson make him a maple neck guitar in black and they quoted him over 5k

just retarded, Gibson has thier heads up thier ass sometimes

• Members

Originally posted by diocide

Dude, those yellow inlays are just gross looking. I'm sure they came like that, being a reissue, but it just looks like piss. The others look pretty damn sexy though.,

it does look kinda gross in that picture because of the bad lighting.. it does'nt look that bad in person

Archived