spoke to mark cameron last night

evhfan

• Members
Originally posted by Dark Angel

Whoah!

OK, so I got a call from my friend about his Cameron modded Marshall, the why being obvious. Unbeknownst to me, it was apparently shipped last Friday. It has 3 channels, and should be here by Monday.

So, that's the end of that saga:thu: . Clips will be forthcoming as time allows. With any luck we will be able to compare it to an earlier Aldrich mod and post those clips reamp'd (as part of a much larger comparison I'm working on).

So I guess I have no more whining to do about the man. I truly hope he can get the professional side of his act together as much as the technical, because by all accounts he is a nice guy, and in the words of someone I highly respect, "A monster player".

Nice 180.

• Members
Originally posted by * velcro-fly *

Heh...wait until he buys DropthisD's Cameron....the thread will be "oh my gawd, this is the greatest amp in the world....":rolleyes:

I'm quite sure I will. I always expected it to be that way.... eventually. Never once did I state otherwise. But, my business kudos will be to DropThisD, not the modder.

Bob Savage... I'll gladly purchase some CD's, which I had been meaning to do :)

To the others, all parties would like to make nice of the situation. If the amp is done, it is done. I was on him like fly on {censored} when other customers amps were shipping before the one in question, because it is dishonorable in any situation. You always pay your existing debts first. With the amp done, I don't particularly have anything to say anymore until I hear the amp. If Mark has a great circuit, why should I not wish that the circuit be available to all in a timely manner?

If the amp hasn't shipped yet, and arrives with a name, I will honor my commitment as it stood. I'm an honorable guy. Maybe not nice when you are a target, but honorable nonetheless.

• Members
Originally posted by Dark Angel

I'm quite sure I will. I always expected it to be that way.... eventually. Never once did I state otherwise. But, my business kudos will be to DropThisD, not the modder.

Bob Savage... I'll gladly purchase some CD's, which I had been meaning to do
:)

To the others, all parties would like to make nice of the situation. If the amp is done, it is done. I was on him like fly on {censored} when other customers amps were shipping before the one in question, because it is dishonorable in any situation. You always pay your existing debts first. With the amp done, I don't particularly have anything to say anymore until I hear the amp. If Mark has a great circuit, why should I not wish that the circuit be available to all in a timely manner?

If the amp hasn't shipped yet, and arrives with a name, I will honor my commitment as it stood. I'm an honorable guy. Maybe not nice when you are a target, but honorable nonetheless.

Those words were like the Siafu :D:thu:

• Members

Originally posted by Duke of Metal

Say guy.. does Mark Camerson only do mods on Marshall amps? or he does mods on other amps and including standalone rackmount preamps?

Cheers

He modded a Sovtek for Mr Daver, which is for sale on the cheap. It would be best to ask someone to PM you his contact info for a real answer.

Archived