Summer NAMM Rumors

mcpepe

• Members
I hope for one of the big 3 will compete with Access Virus synths!

With more DSP:s four or six of them or two of more powerful DSP, Access has two (they only cost 16$ each when buying 10000 units of them) 180 or more in poly and bigger display, effects like Access Virus = 10 or more effects/channel(track).

I think Yamaha is the best candidate of the 3, because Roland V-synth is not so good sounding as a VA and Korg Radias is sounding a bit cold.

I liked the Yamaha AN1x, big and organic sounding, almost Analog! why not build on that = AN80x? or CS-81?

I think it would be a huge success if they priced it right under 3000$, can a small company like Access do it why not Yamaha?

:thu:

agreed, that would be awesome :thu:

ofcourse it will not happen and the best we can hope for is another monotron synth :facepalm:

• Members

Please at least give more suggestions on what ye'd like to see at Summer Namm?

i think a few suprises will come, its been a long wait.

im still excited even if the big 3 dont drop a suprise product,

the smaller developers should not be ignored,

Future Retro's products are very good.

• Members

and freezing M50's (about 34% of them,, based on this

Korg officially responded to the freezing issue. Some M50's in the initial shipments of M50-61s and 88s (serial numbers up to about 500 I think) had bad caps and Korg will fix it for free. The M50 isn't as cheaply made as many believe it is. The case is all metal except for the bottom and sides.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived