bye bye HC...see ya at the other...

j666

• Members

fab's a bitch...fab's amps are gay...fab gets banged like a retarded farm animal by skunks...fab loves bukkake shakes...fab likes 9 year old boys...fab would shoot his own mom if anderton asked him too...fab has nuts in his mouth...fab has a little dick...i fukked fab's wife 2 nights ago...fab loves to be gangbanged...fab's amps blow up...fab's a schizophrenic...fab couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, with scissors in his hands...fab is the new emo...fab wears makeup and tells himself to put the lotion on the skin...fab's the "douche of the year"...david hasselhoff makes fab look like fonzi...fab rides the short bus...fab has a mangina...i got crabs from fab's mom...i'd be fab's brother but the dog beat my dad over the fence...fab doesn't have a face, just a stain from where his neck puked...fab fukks dogs, boy dogs...i'd rather listen to anderton talk dirty to phil than listen to fab...fab has nude pictures of earnest borgnine...fab can deepthroat a donkey...fab is cum hungry...fab tosses the salad without syrup...fab's sister once sucked him off for a happy meal...fab will let you fukk him in the ass for pez...fab is a name dropper...fab and prmike are 69-ing...fab is reading this right now...fab is crying...fab wishes he could post on rig-talk but he's too big of a sissy...fab is cutting himself right now...fab hates j666...fab hates himself...

• Members

fab's a bitch...fab's amps are gay...fab gets banged like a retarded farm animal by skunks...fab loves bukkake shakes...fab likes 9 year old boys...fab would shoot his own mom if anderton asked him too...fab has nuts in his mouth...fab has a little dick...i fukked fab's wife 2 nights ago...fab loves to be gangbanged...fab's amps blow up...fab's a schizophrenic...fab couldn't punch his way out of a wet paper bag, with scissors in his hands...fab is the new emo...fab wears makeup and tells himself to put the lotion on the skin...fab's the "douche of the year"...david hasselhoff makes fab look like fonzi...fab rides the short bus...fab has a mangina...i got crabs from fab's mom...i'd be fab's brother but the dog beat my dad over the fence...fab doesn't have a face, just a stain from where his neck puked...fab fukks dogs, boy dogs...i'd rather listen to anderton talk dirty to phil than listen to fab...fab has nude pictures of earnest borgnine...fab can deepthroat a donkey...fab is cum hungry...fab tosses the salad without syrup...fab's sister once sucked him off for a happy meal...fab will let you fukk him in the ass for pez...fab is a name dropper...fab and prmike are 69-ing...fab is reading this right now...fab is crying...fab wishes he could post on rig-talk but he's too big of a sissy...fab is cutting himself right now...fab hates j666...fab hates himself...

• Members

Originally posted by bullhead

i wasn't just referring to you. the idea that anyone could think fab is a decent forumite and a any kind of person to have authority is completely stupefying.

yes...yes it is.

• Members

goatseASCII.jpg

Archived