Access Virus TI,TI Snow,TI2 latency problems!

tangerine

• Members

Anybody here with Virus TI, TI Snow,TI2 got latency and sync problems?

I was going to buy a TI2 Desktop but after reading on access-music and Infected.org Forums about all sort of sync (MIDI only) and latency problems(VC USB), I am not sure I dare to buy one.

Some of the owners have had their TI for years without any solution from access-music.

There seems to be two major problems, sync problems when using it with MIDI=sloppy timing.

Latency problems when using it with USB and Virus Control software, up to half a second delay when you play back the tracks.

So is there any TI users here who can say if they have problems like this or not?

Anybody have any good solution?

Please! if you have a TI, wright down your experience about it here.

I have a Mac with Snow Leopard and using Logic Studio 8.0.2 does it work ok with this setup?

I put my hope in you here on this forum because the other forums are almost dead, cant get more than one or two answers there.

Thanks!

:eek:

• 7 months later...
  • Members

the only thing you cannot control from the hardware is the user arp pattern. if you want to create a user arp pattern you need to use the VC plugin.

I use a TI over USB with Logic on a Macpro and dont suffer from any latency issues.

• Members

DR. Wu, mind to share what kind of output you are using ? (USB or OUT L/R)

If using USB, the arp sync pretty nicely with Cubase but when I change those arp channels to OUT L/R - The arp run faster than the expected tempo a little bit.

Archived