NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big hits!!

Sick Michael

• Members
Originally posted by Sick Michael

I read something about that. Ben Thatcher used to play for Wimbledon, that would explain a lot.

quite shocking, and not the first time he has done it
the guy ended up having a seizure in the ambulance too :(

• Members

damn, some of those were pretty high! I saw a compilation video of spear tackles from over the years that was pretty nasty, makes you realise why theyre so harsh on anything resembling a spear tackle these days

Cant wait for the autumn internationals too, although it looks like Simpson-Daniel is in doubt again

Plus its the world cup next year, which should be awsome. I think theres one game in the millenium stadium too so ill try and get tickets

James

• Members
Originally posted by Big Hair

if I could find a video of the Ben Thatcher/Pedro Mendes incident the other night at Man City, I am sure that would win
:eek:

Yeah i'd love to see that. Mendes was supposed to have been out cold.

• Members
Originally posted by Deltones

Goddamn... These rugby dudes eat pain like I eat my Cheerios. One of the comment I saw was: These guys aren't paid enough. I agree.

all the big hits of NFL, only with no pads and no breaks every 30 seconds. All those guys that were hit, have to get up and keep running or theyll lose :)

Im hoping the world cup in 2007 will open up rugby in the states, becuase it doesnt make sense that its not bigger over there.

James

• Members
Originally posted by AgentOrange

all the big hits of NFL, only with no pads and no breaks every 30 seconds. All those guys that were hit, have to get up and keep running or theyll lose
:)

James

Yeah, that's what impresses me the most about rugby. NFL players are tough cookies, but I'd be curious how they would hold up against these guys; Still standing after the game or totally destroyed?

Archived