Mesa/Boogie Road King V.2 HELP

AlexCtabs

• Members

Hey. I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions i had about the Mesa ROAD King version 2 (2006 model).

I noticed that the new Mesa Roadster has a tuner out (2006 amp)

and i was wondering why the Road King does not have one And if there is a way to use something on the Road King as a tuner out.

I was also wondering how you use the Ext. trigger Reverb output and if you can use it for a rackmounted reverb unit.

I was ALSO wondering what the other ext. trigger outputs are used for ex. Solo, Ch1,2 and Ch3,4, etc.

Thank you so much for your help

Review of questions:

1.tuner out

2.alternative for no tuner out

3.reverb ext. trigger

4.about other ext. triggers

• Members

1. There is no Tuner out because Mesa did not put one there.

2. Yes there is too many options to count.. The tuner out really is not that big of a deal.. you can put a true bypass tuner in many different locations in your signal path.

3-4 You can use an external midi trigger or something like the gt-8 to switch channels or reverb on and off

• Members

1. That reverb trigger jack is so that you can use external controllers to turn the Reverb On/Off instead of using the King Controller. For a rack-mounted setup with MIDI foot controllers and audio switching gear, a player might set up their FX-1, Ground Control Pro, or All Access controller to change all sounds and also do all the same things that a King Controller would do. (this assumes they also have MIDI-controlled, analog switching gear in their rack setup)

2. In-depth review of the Road King II for those who want to learn more about this amazing amp:

http://www.musicplayers.com/reviews/guitars/2006/0906_MesaBoogieRoadKing.php

• Members

Originally posted by scottkahn

1. That reverb trigger jack is so that you can use external controllers to turn the Reverb On/Off instead of using the King Controller. For a rack-mounted setup with MIDI foot controllers and audio switching gear, a player might set up their FX-1, Ground Control Pro, or All Access controller to change all sounds and also do all the same things that a King Controller would do. (this assumes they also have MIDI-controlled, analog switching gear in their rack setup)

2. In-depth review of the Road King II for those who want to learn more about this amazing amp:

http://www.musicplayers.com/reviews/guitars/2006/0906_MesaBoogieRoadKing.php

GAS :love::freak:

Archived