The Crocodile man, Steve Irwin died today.

Buffalo Soldier

• Members

Originally posted by Matter-Eater Lad

I always thought he was a loudmouthed jackass. He got what he deserved.

How can you say that? Why did he deserve to die? You know there's worse supposed "loudmouthed jackasses" celebrites and normal people in the world. He's never done any real harm if any at all. He's just fascinated with animals. You're either joking, or one low {censored} of a human being.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by Melorock

How can you say that? Why did he deserve to die? You know there's worse supposed "loudmouthed jackasses" celebrites and normal people in the world. He's never done any real harm if any at all. He's just fascinated with animals. You're either joking, or one low {censored} of a human being.

Mad Eater just being himself. We don't hear too much from him, unless he's trying to offend.

• Members

Originally posted by 4Kenoath

That's not a true reflection of how he was seen here...of course a certain proportion did, but most people I know weren't bothered by his antics, especially the more they got to know him in the media. I have two science degrees focussing on conservation ecology, and I never looked down on Steve...he got people who would otherwise not give a rats arse interested in real conservation. He put every spare cent back into conservation and continued living in his parents humble home.

He was way more famous in the US than here. Some people think he was always making a goose out of himself but he was just genuinely jumping out of his skin with enthusiasm. It's the one aspect of childhood everyone wishes they could hang onto. I guess some people were jealous.

couldnta put it better myself. Dude had TONS of personality, and he used it for a great cause. I really think he went beofre his time.

Archived