I just sneezed with a bite of taco in my mouth

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

And in an effort to keep from splattering my monitor and keyboard with beef, cheese, and lettuce I put my hand over my mouth...

:freak:

I can feel the hot sauce in my sinuses
:cry:

For some reason your avatar goes really well with this post...

• Members

And in an effort to keep from splattering my monitor and keyboard with beef, cheese, and lettuce I put my hand over my mouth...

I did the same thing when eating a burrito and just turned towards the wall and let fly; It looked like Modern art!!!:thu:

• Members

I chew on things, chronically. I keep an entire box of straws (I'll take entire handfulls of straws at fast food joints, just to chew on them) and gum in the house to keep from chewing up anything important. Yeah, yeah, make all the oral fixation jokes you need to. Particulary fond of Legos when I was a lad. No real reason, I'd just compulsively pop some 4x8 tile or a something into my mouth, and start working it over.

Anyway, one time, I had absentmindedly take on one of the lego men's heads, it was a blank one, with no face, so it was worthless, eh? Anyway, my brothers, if they could, would tell me to stop, and I would. I almost never noticed what I was doing until they said "What are you chewing on?" a question that still haunts me.

"Spit it out, man."

"Sorry, dude. Already in. It's gone."

"The hell it is," and my bro punched me in the gut.

Ever have and entire lego man head shoot through your nose?

Pain.

• Members

Originally posted by BrendanO

I chew on things, chronically. I keep an entire box of straws (I'll take entire handfulls of straws at fast food joints, just to chew on them) and gum in the house to keep from chewing up anything important. Yeah, yeah, make all the oral fixation jokes you need to. Particulary fond of Legos when I was a lad. No real reason, I'd just compulsively pop some 4x8 tile or a something into my mouth, and start working it over.

Anyway, one time, I had absentmindedly take on one of the lego men's heads, it was a blank one, with no face, so it was worthless, eh? Anyway, my brothers, if they could, would tell me to stop, and I would. I almost never noticed what I was doing until they said "What are you chewing on?" a question that still haunts me.

"Spit it out, man."

"Sorry, dude. Already in. It's gone."

"The hell it is," and my bro punched me in the gut.

Ever have and entire lego man head shoot through your nose?

Pain.

Sorry man but I just couldnt help but laugh at that.....must have hurt:freak:

Sneezing and farting at the same time is quite something also:o

• Members

That sucks!! I hears ya! I've done that before. No fun.

I've also made myself sick from a piece of saurkraut. I was eating kraut and swallowed funny and felt a little bit of kraut take a turn into my sinuses. Sure enough, half an hour later, I start feeling sick - like head cold sick, not stomach sick. For the next two days I was down for the count. Worst stuffed up head ever. Then on the third day I started hockin up good loogies and when I started building up a good loogie I felt something dislodge from the back of my nose. I spit it out and it strangely resembled a piece of kraut (easily confused for a booger of course, but I digress.) Sure enough, half an hour after that, I start clearing up and by the next day I was fine. Head cold by kraut! :mad:

• Members

Originally posted by ScreaminSaint

Dude, i may not agree with you on alot of stuff,

I only speak in lies. Says so on my profile page.

Besides; left, right, religious, athiest, up, down, black, white...doesn't mean a whole lot when I'm bat{censored} loco.

It's a fact.

• Members

Originally posted by BrendanO

I chew on things, chronically. I keep an entire box of straws (I'll take entire handfulls of straws at fast food joints, just to chew on them) and gum in the house to keep from chewing up anything important. Yeah, yeah, make all the oral fixation jokes you need to. Particulary fond of Legos when I was a lad. No real reason, I'd just compulsively pop some 4x8 tile or a something into my mouth, and start working it over.Pain.

the plastic tags from clothes (that hold the price tag on)... now thats some good chewin, not difficult or super long lastin one, but damn its smooth.

Archived