Apple just released new Ipods...

blargh

• Members

They've now got an 80gig Ipod video for $350..

The 30 gig one went down to $250.

Both have brighter screens, gapless playback, and extended battery life.

Apple also gave the Nano a new look, introduced an 8 gig model, and 24 hour battery life :eek:

The shuffle's also redesigned, but who cares about that :rolleyes:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by Knut E Evenmo

If it started, and didn`t all of a sudden run out of batteries after 30 minutes of listening after a nigh tof charging
:mad:

(Ok, I`ll stop the Apple bashing now
:D
)

I like to bash on Apple product even if I do want one.:D

I wouldn't get an iPod, but their other products are dang sexy.

My friend is on his 3rd or 4th iPod. Each one has died for various reasons. Not all of them was Apples fault. I just don't want to drop big cash on something that I will most likely break.:o

• Members
Originally posted by -=MYK=-

I like to bash on Apple product even if I do want one.

I wouldn't get an iPod, but their other products are dang sexy.

My friend is on his 3rd or 4th iPod. Each one has died for various reasons. Not all of them was Apples fault. I just don't want to drop big cash on something that I will most likely break.
:o

Me neither, I`ll probably get a cheap-ass flash-based 2 GB player eventually. And use it as a toothpick if is gets screwed :D

• Members
Originally posted by Knut E Evenmo

Too bad my 40 GB non-photo model keeps {censored}ING UP CONSTANTLY!!

I hate Apple, and will never buy another Ipod

I'm not a big fan of Apple either, especially I-Tunes :mad: :mad: :mad:

I like my Ipod a lot, but it does have flaws... when I first got it, my computer wouldn't recognize it, I had to get a dedicated USB2 card to get it to work. The battery's close to the end of its lifespan and they're not easy to replace :mad: Apple seems to have designed it to be slippery and easy to drop, too. But I use mine for hours every day, and it's been working well for about 2 years.

• Members
Originally posted by blargh

I'm not a big fan of Apple either, especially I-Tunes

I like my Ipod a lot, but it does have flaws... when I first got it, my computer wouldn't recognize it, I had to get a dedicated USB2 card to get it to work. The battery's close to the end of its lifespan and they're not easy to replace
Apple seems to have designed it to be slippery and easy to drop, too. But I use mine for hours every day, and it's been working well for about 2 years.

What's your beef with itunes?

• Members

Originally posted by -=MYK=-

What's your beef with itunes?

It's just clunky and slow and frustrating to use, I don't like the sync thing, I'd prefer to just drag the mp3's right to my ipod. A lot of times it'll say an album's copied, and it'll be nowhere to be found. I use Anapod Explorer instead, it's not free but works better for what I do.

• Members

It's just clunky and slow and frustrating to use, I don't like the sync thing, I'd prefer to just drag the mp3's right to my ipod. A lot of times it'll say an album's copied, and it'll be nowhere to be found. I use Anapod Explorer instead, it's not free but works better for what I do.

Oh okay. I used it for a while, but just as a music player.

• Members

I have a 30gb photo (works perfectly)
a 20gb 3rd gen (no photo or anything) that stays in my ipodboom box thingy
and a shuffle that I won (that my gf uses at the gym) and have not suffered any problems.

I think i will snag that 80gb though, thats a great deal. Plus my current collection just hit 40gb...

• Members

+1

I use Anapod as well after giving up on iTunes.

• Members

YES! ive been looking for a reason to get a new ipod and those prices seem really good, ill probably get a 30gig.

my 3rd gen ipod has fallen in the toilet (twince), been on over 20-30 plane trips to over 10 countries and has takes years of abuse and misuse.....and after all this it works GREAT, other then 3 lines burning out ( kinda like when a pixel burns out)

• Members

I love my 40 gig ipod photo. Use it all the time and have had no problems (though I know people who have had them, they're either girls or dumb though ;)... runs and hides). I've still got 13 gigs left of unused space on it too. I LOVE having my whole music library with me at all times :D

Archived