Emergency Spam: Presonus Firepod

TWPietz37

• Members

Originally posted by Jed1Mind

Yeah thanx for the obvious, But you are not involved in this Transaction... I just do not want to end up with a peice of hardware that is unusable... You do not have to try to make me look like an ass...

Hey man, I sent you a PM. There are plenty of people on this forum who can vouch for me. Also, my post count was lost and never restored, I really have more in the ballpark of 4000 posts.

Tyler

• Members

Yeah thanx for the obvious, But you are not involved in this Transaction... I just do not want to end up with a peice of hardware that is unusable... You do not have to try to make me look like an ass...

Not trying to make you look like an ass.You're doing that all by yourself by flying off the handle.I was merely trying to state that his post count should count for something.

• Members

Originally posted by ProjectX

Not trying to make you look like an ass.You're doing that all by yourself by flying off the handle.I was merely trying to state that his post count should count for something.

How can you say that some one is flying off the handle by interpreting letters on the computer?? Yes post count does count to me but not enough to flat out trust him with $375 of my money

• Members

How can you say that some one is flying off the handle by interpreting letters on the computer?? Yes post count does count to me but not enough to flat out trust him with $375 of my money

Point taken.How do you intend to pay? There are ways to protect yourself.

• Members

i kinda get the impression you (Jed1Mind) haven't done many deals here, if any at all

basically it's a word of mouth system we have here, most seller's should be able to refer you to other people who have dealt with them and vouch that they're good people to buy from

if you keep relatively close tabs on the board here, and someone gets ripped off...you'll hear about it, it doesn't happen often tho

Archived