Spamalama Ding Dong! Synths for Sale

wheresgrant3

• Members

In my poor ass quest to fund the purchase of a Korg M3 I'm looking to part with some gear. At this point most of this stuff is sitting in my studio unused. I don't have a desire to part with any of it... but at the same point I really need to get an M3 before my Triton dies during a show. Feel free to post questions here... I'll try to get some pics up over the weekend. Whatever sells first to get me at or above the $1 grand mark goes... anything left over stays (unless persauded or coerced).

Yamaha EX7 with custom case- I hate to part with this baby but I rarely play this baby anymore. Great synth... incredibly warm for being digital. It has some small nicks and scratches and a few cracks on the endcaps due to age and stress. Otherwise it's pretty good shape. I had a case built from NY cases in case I wanted to gig with it. I never did... so it ships in the case. $500 plus shipping.

Korg Micro X- Black... got in a trade for the Korg R3 from HC'er Scott Murrell (great guy btw). I though I'd use it as a back up to my Triton, but honestly live it was just a chore to use. Small screen with red background is much better for a home studio. I have the disks, manual and orange case. $350+ shipping

Alesis Fusion- Chrisitan Rock... talk me out of this one. ;) I really don't want to part with this one.. not because I'm using it currently, but b/c there's so much more for me to explore. I never loaded the Hollow Sun samples are tweaked deeply into this... but I'd like to. I have the original box, manuals. Please don't buy this. :D $550 plus shipping.

Roland XV5080- Just got this a month ago... I bought it as a replacement to my XP30 and to use as a brain for my AX Synth live. I've decided the M3 is a better choice in that regard. It's price high because #1- I have the SRX-07 Ultimate Keys & SRX-08 Platnium Trax cards installed.#2- I really don't want to part with it. $850 w/ cards, $700 w/o cards.plus shipping

Korg TR Rack-Interesting and very nice sounding pad creator. Something about that Trinity soundset that sounds deep and lush. Unfortunately I need an M3 more. $250 shipped.

Line 6 X3- Great floorboard... works fine. Received it in a trade for a Micron. I play guitar, however I have a Vetta and haven't used this that much. $300... plus shipping. Comes with softcase.

Case for Korg R3. Alesis Micron, Akai MinAK or any short 37 key controller.

I tried something differen't to protect my Korg r3 when I owned it I bought a Pelican rifle case #1700 and it worked perfectly. Great case... much better than any Gator or SKB I've owned. Excellent shape, although some foam has been removed to acomodate the controls for the R3.

Pelican Roto Case- http://www.pelican.com/cases_detail.php?Case=1700

$100 plus shipping.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to email me at wheresgrant@gmail.com

Archived