Saw necrophagist tonight ....

AgentOrange

• Members

Jesus donkey punching christ they were good. I was really curious to see how well they could pull it off and i must say, they were {censored}ing flawless. To see music like that executed with such precision was incredible and for the first few songs, most of the crowd was actually in awe.

Both guitarists used those engl rack heads with ISP Decimator gates and both had some strange guitars. Sami was using some wierd Rhoads V type axe with a reverse headstock, but i didnt recognise the logo. I thought it was a Ran or something, but the logo didnt look right. Muhammed had what looked like a warrior body with an ibanez neck, but when they were stood still and warming up, i noticed it must have been some strange custom ibanez as it was a neckthru. It was more or less a warrior body, but a little more angular

Anyways, they {censored}ing pwned tonight, and regardless of your stance on them, youd have been just a little impressed and their technique and their tightness

James

• Members

Necrophagist are gods. But arses when it comes to getting to shows..

Their plane got delayed THEN they got held up in customs so didn't even make the friggin London show sunday just gone that i was at!!

So i'm having to make a trip to see them THIS sunday in Reading.

Grrr :( But it will be worth it i know!!!!

..Muhammed :love:

• Members

Originally posted by AgentOrange

Muhammed had what looked like a warrior body with an ibanez neck, but when they were stood still and warming up, i noticed it must have been some strange custom ibanez as it was a neckthru. It was more or less a warrior body, but a little more angular

Was it this BC Rich?

1078574768_l.jpg

• Members

Every couple years an amazing guitarist comes along who makes me want to throw my guitar into a wall and quit. That guitarist is bumblefoot.

But Muhammed blows the roof off of every joint he plays too with his amazing picking hand. He makes my hand look like it has MS.

• Members

Damn I would love to see them, they are coming nowhere near me tho. I was wondering what they were using too, I've seen pics with Rackmount Engl's, Savages, and a couple pics with recto's. Also, while we're on the subject of Necrophagist, damnit do I want a Vigier Marilyn.

• Members

Originally posted by gafyagaton

Every couple years an amazing guitarist comes along who makes me want to throw my guitar into a wall and quit. That guitarist is bumblefoot.

But Muhammed blows the roof off of every joint he plays too with his amazing picking hand. He makes my hand look like it has MS.

well i'll be damned...you just went up 3 points in the "cool" book. i didn't figure you to be the type that would dig this sorta thang.:thu:

• Members

they rule in concert and their tone is spot on to the album. :love:

Sometimes it seems like he's not even trying. What's even more impressive is he's doing all that guitar work and busts out with the vocals

He played his Vigier Marilyn when I saw them

(this is just some random pic I found on the net)

necrophagist_1.jpg

Archived