OT: Spam USA Jackson SLATQH Soloist NOS!!!

xgxmanx

• Members

Originally posted by wok

i don't . But i read your ad, and drew my conclusions.

:wave:

Well if knobhead is the worst that you can come up with, then I guess you're not so bad.

Although after reading the quote in your sig, (as well as your previous posts), I've concluded that you are a {censored}head.

• Members

Originally posted by noseminer

But he was defending you
:confused:

ummm...

ok???

Somehow I missed that if he was...

I might have missunderstood who was directing what at who possibly???

This is why internet forums and emails can be an accident waiting to happen from my experience if that was the case...???

???

sorry...

xgx

• Members

Originally posted by noseminer

Yeah I figured he was directing it at wok since you dont have a stupid quote in your signature, just gear.

ummm hey...

your uhh name is kinda interesting???

is it like a band or just a made up thing???

?

xgx

• Members

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by xgxmanx

Axes for sale...

MH-1000 mint with ESP case - 675.00 + ship

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got pics of this one? Is it one of the ones with the abalone all over the place, or the black one?

• Members

Originally posted by mhenson42

quote:

Axes for sale...

MH-1000 mint with ESP case - 675.00 + ship

Got pics of this one? Is it one of the ones with the abalone all over the place, or the black one?

It's the sick black one - With EMGs and sperzels and white binding on the edge of the body... ITS A SICK guitar and NOT the abalony model...

• Members

It's the sick black one - With EMGs and sperzels and white binding on the edge of the body... ITS A SICK guitar and NOT the abalony model...

I have this guitar for sale as well with very nice IBANEZ SKB style hardshell case for 475.00 + shipping

The guitar has been played but babied!!!

There are NO CHIPS or dings... maybe some VERY minor pick type marks.... could be like 9.75 out of 10...

Scrat not included...

Ibanez1.JPG

Ibanez2.JPG

• Members

:love:

I used to own the exact same model and I sold it a few months ago. I miss it. I may be interested in buying yours. I am selling my ESP Eclipse right now and need to buy a foot controller - but I'll have some cash left over once it is sold. I may be contacting you. :thu:

Archived