Should I sell my Dual Recto and JCM800 for a Bogner XTC???

zakkfaerum

• Members

Originally posted by zakkfaerum

I have the Dual Recto 3 channel and a JCM800 2204. What do you think??? Should I sell them both to get the Bogner??? Hmmm, what else would you get???

Thanks!!!!

If you do, make sure you get the XTC with all the options. I think you're going to miss that JCM 800 if you don't..

• Members

I'd tend to agree that they're in a different league as well. The Bogners actually sound more expensive. That said, last time I played an XTC, I decided I liked rectos better and bought a Roadster. It's not about the league they're in, it's just 'which one do you like better?'

• Members

Originally posted by danbronson

I'd tend to agree that they're in a different league as well. The Bogners actually sound more expensive. That said, last time I played an XTC, I decided I liked rectos better and bought a Roadster. It's not about the league they're in, it's just 'which one do you like better?'

that is the bottom line

• Members

Originally posted by danbronson

it's just 'which one do you like better?'

Hence, it's completely subjective and all this talk of "it's in another league" is beside the issue.

If he feels the XTC will fulfil his tonal needs better than a JCM 800 AND a Recto , he should go for it.

Not likely though.

Archived