New song idea, Roughly mixed clippage :)

IHateRap

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by gainfreak

You've got a winner on your hands as far as I am concerned!

Holy Crap Brian!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: Out friggin Standing!!!

you dont post clips nearly enough but whn you do, Its like a straight kick to the Yambag...

I really hate you with a passion...:thu:

• Members
Originally posted by JLeurck

Dude, that's really, really (did I mention "really"?) awesome arranging and playing! That has a lot of the things I really dig going on in there. I can't wait to hear what this sounds like finished. Bump this up:thu:

Yeah, when it comes to compostition and arraingements, you 2 guys are my favorites, very similar in alot of ways IMO...

• Members

Originally posted by STEEL KAGE

Yeah, when it comes to compostition and arraingements, you 2 guys are my favorites, very similar in alot of ways IMO...

'cept for the playing part (I cannot throw down like Brian even on one of his bad days). Brian, you've got chops to spare and a great sense of melody and harmony, man. Finish this up! I love the amount of detail and finesse that went into this. This is really great stuff and a style of music that I dig immensely.

There are some folks out here in HCAF land that can write up a storm. I just wish more of it got posted. I think folks are a lot more shy about what they write than blowing over a backing track. BTW, have you worked any more on "Xander's Eyes" yet?

• Members

Thanks for all the replies....glad you dig it....

I'll definitely try to wrap it up as soon as possible....but, I can be really lazy. :D

The completed song will be around 5 minutes long and I actually have much of it done, but the little details and finishing touches seem to take the longest amount of time. I have some lead stuff to finish up and I'll probably redo the leads I've already done, I want to "dig in" a bit more on a few parts. :D There's also a few interlude type parts that need some spicing up....so I'm thinking sometime next July. :p;)

• Members
Originally posted by IHateRap

I have quite a bit to do on this one....but here's a sample anyway:

http://switchrocks.com/Songs/SongClip.mp3

Let me know what you think.

Thx

with all these promising comments - i cant wait to hear it. cept...page wont load, the index page wont load either. is the site undergoin maintenence? or is it just me that cant get it to open..?:confused:

Archived