Ebay retaliatory negative feedbak #3

bluesboy

• Members

yup I got 2 negatives from the same guy (bought two items from me) and he gave me the wrong shipping addy, both packages got kicked back to me. he then accused me of jacking his money on my feedback (while he hadnt responded to a single email)... finally mutually with drawn but the text is still there...

• Members

Ebay gets your item seen by 100's even 1000's of people.

Go take an add out in a magazine that lasts for 7 days and has circulation to get the same amout of views.

Then come back and complain about ebay.

It costs next to nothing in comparison, yeah you get dick heads from time to time, if you get left bad feedback, respond to it so people can see the context.

I bet half of you would complain if your toilet was made of gold and Jennifer Aniston was wiping your ass after. :rolleyes:

• Members
Originally posted by StringBreaker

Ebay gets your item seen by 100's even 1000's of people.

Go take an add out in a magazine that lasts for 7 days and has circulation to get the same amout of views.

Then come back and complain about ebay.

It costs next to nothing in comparison, yeah you get dick heads from time to time, if you get left bad feedback, respond to it so people can see the context.

I bet half of you would complain if your toilet was made of gold and Jennifer Aniston was wiping your ass after.
:rolleyes:

Ok then... :wave:

• Members

Originally posted by trey85stang

Im really getting pissed off with sellers not leaving feedback after a payment is made. When I send a payment on something I bought my end of the agreement has been upheld and the seller should leave feedback. I refuse to leave feedback first when I am the buyer. I have two items that I bought that I am still waiting on feedback a month later... will I leave them feedback before they leave theres? Nope.

I don't understand this. If you got the item and are happy with it, leave feedback. It's the buyer's job to do this first. The seller should see through the entire transaction, so they book-end it. They post the initial auction and they should leave the final feedback. As a seller, I never leave feedback until after I hear back from the buyer. If they're happy and leave positive feedback, then the deal is complete and I leave appropriate feedback.

If they're not happy, then the deal is not done and we have to work things out, so it would be premature of me to leave feedback until this is done. I run into this kind of juvenile hostage feedback way too often now. It's unfortunate, but in my case as a seller I never leave anything until I've heard back from the buyer. I have a ton of feedback, all positive, and can live without it if someone wants to play games like above with it. I just don't understand it...

• Members

Originally posted by RMS

I don't understand this. If you got the item and are happy with it, leave feedback. It's the buyer's job to do this first. The seller should see through the entire transaction, so they book-end it. They post the initial auction and they should leave the final feedback. As a seller, I never leave feedback until after I hear back from the buyer. If they're happy and leave positive feedback, then the deal is complete and I leave appropriate feedback.

If they're not happy, then the deal is not done and we have to work things out, so it would be premature of me to leave feedback until this is done. I run into this kind of juvenile hostage feedback way too often now. It's unfortunate, but in my case as a seller I never leave anything until I've heard back from the buyer. I have a ton of feedback, all positive, and can live without it if someone wants to play games like above with it. I just don't understand it...

no, as soon as the buyer pays, they've done what theyre supposed to do, so they should be left a positive no matter what. this is the way it should go IMO

Archived