Anybody try jumping a 4 input fender?

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

I'm not sure I'd know how to do it, since I barely get how to do it on a marshall... but how about you guys? Any advice on how to do it to my Bandmaster and if it's even worth trying?

I guess something that's free is always worth trying (at least in a musical sense :freak:) I'm just lost on where to start. :confused:

• Members

Originally posted by rememberduane

I'm fairly certain Fender 4-input amps have polarity problems that don't allow that stock. However, I think that Catalinbread's Super Chile Picoso has a reverse polarity out that allows for jumping them or something. Check out Catalinbread's website for more info. And good luck.
:thu:

Oh yeah, I remember hearin about that... I was just kinda sittin around bored when I saw my Bandmaster in the corner... I really love that amp and the idea of something new coming out of it was pretty exciting. I think I'll hook her up just for kicks, I don't need an excuse :thu::D

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

Oh yeah, I remember hearin about that... I was just kinda sittin around bored when I saw my Bandmaster in the corner... I really love that amp and the idea of something new coming out of it was pretty exciting. I think I'll hook her up just for kicks, I don't need an excuse
:thu::D

:D I love that feeling. Have fun! haha :thu:

• Members

On some Fenders you can with no problems. It's usually the ones that have reverb where you can't. Well, I should say you can, but you'll run into phase cancelation. I'm pretty sure you'll run into that problem with your Bandmaster. I can jump the channels on my tweed and BF bassmans with no problems.

• Members

Originally posted by FWAxeIbanez

I'm not sure I'd know how to do it, since I barely get how to do it on a marshall... but how about you guys? Any advice on how to do it to my Bandmaster and if it's even worth trying?

I guess something that's free is always worth trying (at least in a musical sense
:freak:
) I'm just lost on where to start.
:confused:

yea ive started a thread on this topic

its located here: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1445875

Archived