Word on the street is...WillShrdForFood and Black Neon Bob are doing a collaboration!

WillShrdForFood

• Members

Originally posted by mmetalmilitiaa

I don't have any extremely great ones right now... a few rough recordings

I did some of the bass stuff on "Last Chance", a rough recording from my band

and I did all the bass on "bbe sonic maximizer edit" it has a really simple bass track

Not bad, though I cant really hear the bass at all. But I'll keep in touch and let you know when we start recording.

• Members

i would say i would do bass, but i dont really have any good way to record it (POD....no bass models) and i need new strings on it anyways LOL

however...if you need any extra guitar work...hit me up! ill be getting high-speed this week and ill be able to down and upload a LOT faster finally (i know i know...still in the dark ages with dial up!)

cant wait to hear what you guys come up with! should kick ass :D

• Members
Originally posted by soc_monki

i would say i would do bass, but i dont really have any good way to record it (POD....no bass models) and i need new strings on it anyways LOL

however...if you need any extra guitar work...hit me up! ill be getting high-speed this week and ill be able to down and upload a LOT faster finally (i know i know...still in the dark ages with dial up!)

cant wait to hear what you guys come up with! should kick ass
:D

You should totally bust out a face melting solo on it. I dunno about Bob but my leads are mediocre at best. So yeah, you down for teh shrEd0Rz?

• Members
Originally posted by WillShrdForFood

You should totally bust out a face melting solo on it. I dunno about Bob but my leads are mediocre at best. So yeah, you down for teh shrEd0Rz?

sure...:) always happy to oblige! when you guys get the track essentials down, lemme know where i can download it and gimme the tempo and all that jazz, and ill bust one out :D

looking forward to it :thu:

Archived