DIAZ Amps?!?!?!?

TeRM

• Members

I recently saw a live show in which the lead guitarist played a Diaz amp. My God... it was the most amazing sound I've ever heard. It seems to me to be the ultimate blues-rock amp. I looked them up on the internet, but there is very verrrry little information available on them. I can't seem to find any dealers, and it is unclear whether or not you can order an amp directly from Diaz. How would I go about purchasing one of these amps (assuming money is no object)? Which is the best model for blues/rock? Are there any famous artists who use Diaz or are there any great recordings that were made with Diaz amps? Anything else that I should know? Thanks!!!

• Members

Originally posted by TeRM

I recently saw a live show in which the lead guitarist played a Diaz amp. My God... it was the most amazing sound I've ever heard. It seems to me to be the ultimate blues-rock amp. I looked them up on the internet, but there is very verrrry little information available on them. I can't seem to find any dealers, and it is unclear whether or not you can order an amp directly from Diaz. How would I go about purchasing one of these amps (assuming money is no object)? Which is the best model for blues/rock? Are there any famous artists who use Diaz or are there any great recordings that were made with Diaz amps? Anything else that I should know? Thanks!!!

Warren Haynes ?

Giga.

Archived