Synths as beef

ElectricPuppy

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well in the key of Geeee!!

Did you see Lady Gaga's tasty meat dress she wore to the awards event?

Over stacked racks of various choice (cuts) of components remind me of Headcheese.

Love the band "MEAT Puppets" it's great after a short listen to "Electric Chairs"

& lest we forget another fine group "Throbbing Gristle"

Chas

• Members

Well in the key of Geeee!!

Did you see Lady Gaga's tasty meat dress she wore to the awards event?

Over stacked racks of various choice (cuts) of components remind me of Headcheese.

Love the band "MEAT Puppets" it's great after a short listen to "Electric Chairs"

& lest we forget another fine group "Throbbing Gristle"

Chas

Where?

• Members

Where's the sausage?

I've heard she wears it all the time.

SMALL_PENIS.jpg

Well, if BaBa WaWa couldn't pull it out of her, must be pretty well a none issue?

I'd love to see actual proof though... Must be a hidden little twitter there, someplace?

ps, Anna K could get a rise out of bacon

Chas

• Members

Care to share your recipe? :D

I fry some bacon on butter, add cooking cream and fresh cow cheese, let it be for a while on low flame until the cheese melts, add a bit salt and pepper until it gives a bit of punch to the sauce, stick in some spaghetti al dente, add an egg to make it all gel and stir for a while.

Feeding frenzy ensues.

I have some fillet mignon in the deep freezer ( a sin I know ), might dip it in the green pepper sauce tonight so it goes well with all the Kurzweiling I have to do.

• Members

I fry the bacon with some garlic, also in butter. I make a mix of a couple of eggs, cooking cream, parmasan cheese, gouda cheese and a bit of pepper. Meanwhile, I'm cooking spaghetti (not al dente though, just a tiny bit longer). When the spaghetti is done, I add the bacon and the egg/cream-mixture and stir it through the spaghetti. After that I throw in some finely chopped parsley.

I'm getting hungrey just thinking about it...

Archived