OT: Should I Buy?

Loghead

• Members

Originally posted by tendersurrender

i know theres a junior err special or something, and a classic, there might be more

the junior thing only has one pickup

the classic has two

Yeah. I mean the classic, but not the stupid expensive VOS version. What I'm talking about is advertised for just under a grand.

• Members

Originally posted by Loghead

Yeah. I mean the classic, but not the stupid expensive VOS version. What I'm talking about is advertised for just under a grand.

oh my bad man forgot about this

under a grand? i think there was just a huge argument about the price of this thing on electric guitars. do some research and try to find it for about $850 (i remember it used to be that much but it got bumped up like most gibsons in that range)(i got my lp studio mahogany for 250 less now its 1000 bucks). yes lots of parenthesise. if you cant find that deal maybe buy used if you're up to it. i don't personally like buying guitars used since my terrible encounter with a dilapidated jackson. if not screw it and pay the $1k

ive played the guitar and its the {censored} IMO for britishy rock (at least The Who) . i didn't try any other music cus i heard that it was great for pete townshend stuff.

Archived