camer138 is a troll, guys ignore this ass

Zachman

• Members

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by camer138

TLbone - yeah i got that after the guy told me what the sleeve was

Zachman- Im a troll! get used to it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, you know who I am talking to, the guys in the know... Ignore this little prick, he is just going to yank your chain. After spending a bunch of time trying to help him with a supposed speaker phase issue, I realized he was wasting my time and wanted to save you from the same.

Thanks.

• Members

Cut him some slack guys, i met him on Peavey's forum and he's a pretty decent kid once you get to know him.

He's bought some of my gear and has some valid questions. Just another kid in a quest for great tone like the rest of us.

Considering all the guys in that thread that showed themselves as smart asses, i think he would have a right to say what he did.

• Members
Originally posted by boogieman_dan

Thanks for the heads up Zach. Next time I get back to 'the island' I'll maybe try and look ya up and buy a round or few.
:thu:

Oh yeah, how's your insane 'o rack of doom coming?

:love:

Bob & Co. get moved in ok?

Excellent!!! I look forward to the visit.

As far as the rack, I am getting frustrated. CAE is moving their location that they've been at for 19 years and the move is happening from 12/18-1/3. I was told by Bob that he wanted to have it done before the move, but that didn't happen.

I have a pedal that I still need to send to him that will be mounted on the tray, but told him to e-mail me when he's ready for it, as I am enjoying using it and didn't feel like sending it to have it just sitting there.

A lesson in patience I guess; I hope and am confident that the waiting will make getting it that much sweeter. BOY DOES IT SUCK waiting though...

I still hae a couple of toys here though that I chose not to add to the big rack. I still have the Intellifex and a few pedals, The 3 Marshall cabs, The Boogie 395 PWER AmpThe Boogie Coliseum MKIII Simul-Class, Fuchs ODS SLX, and the Mojave Peacemaker.

Bob has my '65 BF Super Reverb which is getting a complete renovation and my Marshall 6100.

• Members
Originally posted by ScreaminSaint

Cut him some slack guys, i met him on Peavey's forum and he's a pretty decent kid once you get to know him.

He's bought some of my gear and has some valid questions. Just another kid in a quest for great tone like the rest of us.

Considering all the guys in that thread that showed themselves as smart asses, i think he would have a right to say what he did.

I don't think ANY trollish BS is acceptable. If you'll read the thread, I gave him accurate and detailed info, only to be mocked then to have this little noob, get internet muscles... {censored} him.

His valid questions were answered and then when he decided to spit in the face of the people answering, by revealing his true nature, he chose poorly. There are consequenses in the world for those who willfully choose to be assholes.

Perhaps a sincere apology, will earn a reconsideration. Until then... :evil:

• Members
Originally posted by Zachman

quote:

TLbone - yeah i got that after the guy told me what the sleeve was

Zachman- Im a troll! get used to it

Hi guys, you know who I am talking to, the guys in the know... Ignore this little prick, he is just going to yank your chain. After spending a bunch of time trying to help him with a supposed speaker phase issue, I realized he was wasting my time and wanted to save you from the same.

Thanks.

Didin't I tell you recomending gear is pointless. :D

• Members

Excellent!!! I look forward to the visit.

As far as the rack, I am getting frustrated. CAE is moving their location that they've been at for 19 years and the move is happening from 12/18-1/3. I was told by Bob that he wanted to have it done before the move, but that didn't happen.

I have a pedal that I still need to send to him that will be mounted on the tray, but told him to e-mail me when he's ready for it, as I am enjoying using it and didn't feel like sending it to have it just sitting there.

A lesson in patience I guess; I hope and am confident that the waiting will make getting it that much sweeter. BOY DOES IT SUCK waiting though...

I still hae a couple of toys here though that I chose not to add to the big rack. I still have the Intellifex and a few pedals, The 3 Marshall cabs, The Boogie 395 PWER AmpThe Boogie Coliseum MKIII Simul-Class, Fuchs ODS SLX, and the Mojave Peacemaker.

Bob has my '65 BF Super Reverb which is getting a complete renovation and my Marshall 6100.

Oh hell yeah...I can see that yer hurtin'

:p

HA!

Ya need a new Splawn or something else southeastcoast? I'll bring it with me and we'll split the bar tab.

:cool:

• Members

Originally posted by code_blue

He isn't that big of a deal.

True, as a matter of fact, he is TOTALLY insignificant to me. I am actually just fed up with what this place is turning into, and have a zero tolerance of BS.

I don't mind friendly razzing, but when I actually try to help someone, and find out that they are Full of {censored}, and wasting my effort then act out, as a thank you, I say I'm done.

• Members
Originally posted by Megadeth Man

Don't worry about him mate, he's fond of calling people trolls. I read the thread and Zachman has lost the plot big time. The dude seems to think a lot of himself. Your questions were legitimate for someone who doesn't know anything about what you were asking. Not that it's needed but ScreaminSaint has also vouched for your character.
:thu:

I call it like I see it, after having Answered his questions, I have the plot, perfectly in focus. I think enough of others to offer help, so if that makes me lame then, surely, I am lame.

Having nearly 30 years of playing experience and having owned and currently owning gear that most guys here have only read about, there are those who've been here longer than 2 minutes, who will vouch for my character, desire to be helpful and overall knowledge. Don't confuse confidence with arrogance.

For the record, someone actually posted a picture of a jack and gave a fantastic detailed description of what the tip and sleeve were. And i am NOT confused at all. I understand this stuff very well, thank you. Having a degree in Electronic Engineering and 30 years worth of music gear experience, has not left me confused here.

• Members

I call it like I see it, after having Answered his questions, I have the plot, perfectly in focus. I think enough of others to offer help, so if that makes me lame then, surely, I am lame.

Having nearly 30 years of playing experience and having owned and currently owning gear that most guys here have only read about, there are those who've been here longer than 2 minutes, who will vouch for my character, desire to be helpful and overall knowledge. Don't confuse confidence with arrogance.

are you ignoring all my posts? cause you might realize something if you read them

• Members
Originally posted by boogieman_dan

Oh hell yeah...I can see that yer hurtin'

:p

HA!

Ya need a new Splawn or something else southeastcoast? I'll bring it with me and we'll split the bar tab.

:cool:

There was a guy here selling one, but the Mojave Peacemaker and the Marshall 6100 already have that vibe covered. When I checked it out, the Splawn QR; i couldn't help but think that the Mojave sounded so much better. It did sound cool though. When you come out, all you need is your desire to play guitar. I have all the guitars and amps to go insane with. :D;)

• Members

Originally posted by buntaluffigus

My speakers do not move back and forth, they only vibrate.

Ahh, let me be more specific, they move forward toward the front of the cab, when they are setup correctly and voltage is applied.

Though, you know this and are being silly.

• Members

Ahh, let me be more specific, they move forward toward the front of the cab, when they are setup correctly and voltage is applied.

Though, you know this and are being silly.

when the 9v is put to the speaker it doesn't move front back or something is vibrates not moves.

• Members

are you ignoring all my posts? cause you might realize something if you read them

You are on my ignore list. I deserve a sincere apology, will settle for nothing less and do not expect to get one. Unless you offer one, my realization of you and your point of view has been established, and is as of yet, unchanged.

Archived