Still seaching for my rig: Alternatives to Pod+PW60 for a band situation?

Bassified

• Members

Well I am using a Line 6 PodXT Live with Tech 21's Power Engine 60. It's versatile, but some of the amp models are unuseable. Some cool effects, but overall, I guess this setup is a bit digital in a live band situation. Fun for self-playing, but when you go live, it doesn't seem right. Last time I used it, I wasn't extremely happy. Some annoying feedback as well.

If I am going to change my setup (yet again), I'll have to do it before the refund expires. I'll probably get back around $800cad?

Right now, I am thinking of Tech 21's Trademark 60. It's the 1x12 combo. I'm looking for something in this price range.

I can always get my money back and not order the TM60 from my local music shop. Was thinking of the Mesa F-30 as well, but that means I'll have to go used. Can $800cad swing a used F-30? I would assume so.

At least 30 watts for tube and 60 watts for solid state. I really want my setup to be lightweight, which is why I picked up the pod and PW60 in the first place. Though, it just didn't really work out for me. I'm even a bit reluctant to get an F-30 as it weighs 47lbs? I think?

Anyways, any suggestions?

Archived