Somebody Trade me their guitar for my ESP LTD H-1000.

Chrisjd

• Members

I have a like new LTD H-1000 in Gloss black with EMG 81's.. The guitar {censored}ing smokes like nothing else. Since I already have a couple EMG loaded guitars, I want something else.... Make me an offer on a guitar you would like to trade for my LTD. I am looking for set neck or neck thru preferably, mahohgany body, NO TREM!! I am always willing to consider everything, so let me know.

CIMG6213.jpg

• Members

Originally posted by bluesymetal

White Schecter tempest custom? Great Shape. Same build/ layout as a les paul standard. I could have pics up tommorow if your interested. Upgraded the bridge pickup to a jb.

Get some pics up, I would like to see it...

• Members

hah, thats pretty crazy.....cuz i've been trying to do the exact same thing with the exact same guitar (except i put an 85 in the bridge too).

but yea, to help out....someone should pick up his guitar. its a great guitar. the only reason im trading too is because i've found that emg's are not for me. and if i really can't trade mine im just going to go through the work of swapping out all of the electronics and throwing passives in there.

good luck

• Members

Originally posted by DarkCide

How does the LTD compare to the Washburn X50?

the x50 feels like it is geared toward hard rock. The LTD is much crisper and overall thicker and more brutal sounding. i loved the x50 but, but for heavier music the H-1000 simply cannot be touched.

• Members

Originally posted by Chrisjd

the x50 feels like it is geared toward hard rock. The LTD is much crisper and overall thicker and more brutal sounding. i loved the x50 but, but for heavier music the H-1000 simply cannot be touched.

Did you have EMG's in your X50?

My X50 sounds pretty thick already. Does yours come with a case? how does the neck compare to the X50? Which of the two weighs more?

• Members

Originally posted by DarkCide

Did you have EMG's in your X50?

My X50 sounds pretty thick already. Does yours come with a case? how does the neck compare to the X50? Which of the two weighs more?

I had the same pickup combination in the x50. I liked the x50 for sure, the H just has a more cutting, razor tone, while staying super thick at the same time, it does have a more massive tone to it. I will include a really nice soft case with it. The neck is a little thicker on the x50 i think, more like a les paul. I would say they weigh about the same, the difference isnt noticeable to me.

• Members

X-50 has one of the best tones for hard rock and metal ever, even with EMGs the tone comes through. There is something about the shape of the neck that gets on my nerves sometimes though. i GOTTA get another one of those, but i also love the MH and H LTDs.

I had a ec-400 and what a great guitar but i hated that they crammed in 24 frets on that thing with a 24.75" scale, and the frets are too big for it, your fingers don't even touch the fret board

:(

• Members

Originally posted by pierce34celtic

^ Yes, most definitely is. Just thinking about maybe trading it for this M-1000.

you mean h-1000

and DAMN i want this guitar. but i have neither money nor a guitar to trade. good luck with this one chris. ill hold out for a 400 in sunburst with duncans :thu:

Archived