I had a Rig Talk link in my sig, and apparently, a moderator removed it

Herald of Light

• Members

Originally posted by lamppost

Just put it back.

:idea:

I know it seemed like the obvious thing to do. I didn't know if anyone else still had it there or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they just ban me now, though. :freak:

I still want to know why the hell they'd do that, and especially since they seemed to be searching them out and removing them.

• Members

Originally posted by Herald of Light

:idea:

I know it seemed like the obvious thing to do. I didn't know if anyone else still had it there or not. I wouldn't be surprised if they just ban me now, though.
:freak:

I still want to know why the hell they'd do that, and especially since they seemed to be searching them out and removing them.

I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything. I just doubt that you'll get an explanation and I very highly doubt you'll get a reasonable explanation at that. Just keep putting it back until they formally tell you to quit.

• Members

Originally posted by lamppost

I wasn't trying to be an ass or anything. I just doubt that you'll get an explanation and I very highly doubt you'll get a
reasonable
explanation at that. Just keep putting it back until they formally tell you to quit.

Oh, I know. I was actually referring to Mr. Buntaluffigus. :)

I doubt they say anything, either, because the sneaky one never explains anything, and is always doing the most baffling things. I just don't want to get banned for that, and I seriously wouldn't put it past them for something insane like "defying the will of the all powerful moderator" or something. :freak:

Archived