Go GATORS!!!

guitarist17

• Members

Originally posted by Wolfeman28

Go to hell.

Lucky win.

Blah

Wow, if luck is getting my ass kicked 41-14 where do I sign.

Sore loser, how about you congradulate the underdog, because your OVERrated team just lost. The Gators played an awesome game on both defense and offense. Smith got shutdown and got sacked how many times, 6 I think. Leak did a Great job.

My two teams (Trojans and Gators) did great!

P.S. I have pictures from the Rose Bowl if anyone wants me to post them up.

• Members

Hey I'm not a sore loser, I'm just pissed that OSU lost.... The Gators played a GREAT game tonight.... That deffense was unbreakable.... And Troy had nothing he could do with the OSU line playing like poo poo....

Bottom line, I'm pissed that OSU played like {censored}.....

• Members

Originally posted by DarkIntension

I apologize for my remark earlier. It was in the heat of the moment. It was a great game though. I'll admit that the 93-yard kick return OSU had was awesome though!

Yeah that return looked like it would lock OSU in as the winner.... Boy were we wrong....... You shoudl have seen the bars tonight in Ohio... They were packed at game start, and by half time no one was there....

• Members
Originally posted by DarkIntension

Wow, if luck is getting my ass kicked 41-14 where do I sign.

Sore loser, how about you congradulate the underdog, because your OVERrated team just lost. The Gators played an awesome game on both defense and offense. Smith got shutdown and got sacked how many times, 6 I think. Leak did a Great job.

My two teams (Trojans and Gators) did great!

P.S. I have pictures from the Rose Bowl if anyone wants me to post them up.

I'm an Ohio State fan and have to say Florida never looked better !! :eek:

• Members

I would've never guessed that in a million years

Florida came to play...with a chip on their shoulder to boot:eek:

I can't believe Tressel could'nt come up with a game plan to stop such a 'one dimesional' team:freak: OSU's offensive linemen were moving like grandma with sore feet:(

Just goes to show ya....

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS:thu:

Hats off to the Gators...they were downright awesome in every aspect of the game.

Congratulations Gator fans:thu:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

• Members

Congrats to Florida but I hate how this system is working in CFA right now. This game should have been played much earlier. What was is 51 days for OSU? Now I hate OSU but that's a bit rediculous. Also, Wisconsin ending up at 7 is kind of rediculous.

• Members

Originally posted by Wolfeman28

And Troy had nothing he could do with the OSU line playing like poo poo....

Ah that little punk probably just stubbed his toe in another assault.

The good news is that game probably cost him millions. Choking so badly in a big collegiate game you're favored to clean house at doesn't exactly suggest steel nerves in the big show, with guys rushing you that make your existing competition look like puppy dogs.

He deserves the Hyman Trophy for last night.

Archived