Football >>>>>> Futball (Soccer)

GITTarzann

• Members

Watching either = BORING

Hmm.. Commercial break every five seconds or nonstop boring action?

No thanks.

PS. I can't believe I wasted my time watching the Colts vs. Patriots game, how boring..

Yeah, you could have been having an invigorating, exciting time practicing along with some John Petrucci records instead

• Members

I guess you have to be into it, but man...I can't get enough of games like this...

Better than a buzz for sure.

I love the suspense, and I live kind of an out of body experience for these guys who are playing..

I know that sounds kinda ghey...but really I get SOOOO amped while watching the game.

I love it.

• Members

LOL Football > Futball :confused:

I think you mean Futball (soccer) > NFL + MLB + NBA + NHL

Soccer might be close to Nascar or college football in the states by shear #'s

(Personally i can't stand watching it at all though, nothing but a bunch of suzie's. They do have some great actors though)

• Members
see the bit where the green stuff ends
:)

You mean the sidelines? Never heard it referred as a "pitch" before. There could be numerous reasons why they were celebrating. If the ball was moving one foot a minute, it wasnt the offence that was celebrating. The defense was celebrating, and it could of been for numerous reasons. Maybe they stopped the offense on 3rd down, or a 4th down. Maybe they made the other team lose yards. Maybe they sacked the quarterback. Maybe they recovered a fumble or got an interception. All of which are proper times to get pumped up and celebrate.

Archived